-Chapter 3-

As we walked to the same room we were led by the guides,I looked to all of them and that were all boys, that are either younger than me or slightly older than me.

We looked to each other and nodded as we should trust each other. We all entered the room as it gives us the same thing needed to all of us.

Trust each other.
The paper had only said that as a boy took to a table that a bunch of paper of people missing or murdered.

We all took a seat according the seat names.i seat between a boy that has blond hair,while next to my left it was a boy with gingered hair.
We were dead silent as we all waited to for someome to break the silence.

I decided I will break the silence as I stood up,making all the boys looking at me. I started " well hello,are we all had trusted with something that you had in a mysterious package?"
,
I asked them, wondering how we all got here. A boy with slightly greyish hair stood up and said " I had gotten teleported with a small ring,I've never ordered." I looked at him nodding.

And then another boy stood up " I had travelled from a different country,as soon I got a letter with just a glasses with a peice of a letter. I got teleported" he said,understanding all of us how we all got teleported. A voice suddenly popped out.

"Well,looks like you guys trust each other now. Do please be noted this world is very different. Because it almost has no girls. And you guys have no way out."

My eyes widened as I thought 'i was the only girl in this world,and trapped in this world.'