-Chapter 6-

We were assigned to a mission all together at the next morning,it was going to The forest that Me,Kevin,and Herculean took Moro.
We went to their, because their was a supposed to be a war between humans and animals that lived near the forest.

I saw Ashitaka and San trying to survive the weird black goo, as I looked to my friends who understood the plan. All of us got separated to either help the villagers or the ones near San and Ashitaka.

I was with Elio since we were the ones that can save San and Ashitaka.
I quickly ran as fast I could and took the black pot which had the head of the Forest spirit.
Elio helped me as we gave it to Sam and Ashitaka.

We had realised the black goo was covering the whole river that the villagers and our friends was trying to hold it back. As San and Ashitaka quickly do their job.

-San's pov-
Me and Ashitaka quickly gave the head of the Forest spirit,as he collapsed to iron town. Ashitaka hold me tight.
As the Forest spirit,had no longer been alive since he had died. I saw a group laughing and cheering,with the girl who helped us.

Me and Ashitaka nodded and walked to them,wanting to thank them of saving the forest.
We saw a group of 6, laughing as one of them walked on water making it freeze but slipped.

Ashitaka laughed,as the group saw us. And whispered something to each other but the girl. Was absolutely beautiful,if my mother saw her beauty she wouldn't pray for her,but worship her.

The girl walked to us,and bowed "well,hello do you two need something?" She mentioned to me and Ashitaka.as Ashitaka spoke to her.

"Yes,we were about to thank you to you guys for saving the forest and iron town." She 'ooed' as she responded "no problem! Although be careful around her. So no more of wars between the forest and the humans" she laughed as her group laughed aswell.

Her laugh was so beautiful,as I shook my thoughts away. As she spoke again " although,make sure no one burns the forest again. I don't want more of these types of things" she said to Ashitaka as she looked at me and smiled to me.

I was blushing because of her smile.
'I didn't want her to go...'
She left with her group,making me and Ashitaka left alone.
As I looked at Ashitaka,he looked sad

I asked him" why are you sad Ashitaka?" He response made me feel weird inside me " I wanted the girl's name,but she left." I looked at him,with some sort of anger on my face.

"Why?!" Ashitaka looked at me because of the sudden outburst,I had.

He explained to me and I also thought 'why not we share?' he agreed because the more people to find her make's it more easier to make her ours.
--------------------
This is one of the yandere's of your harem,male San and Ashitaka.
I do hope you are liking this story.