-Chapter 5-

Me and my other friends, had arrived to the location of that we were sent to. I had noticed it was a forest,I looked to my partners

They nodded as they put their mask on and activated one of their powers,
I put on my mask aswell as I activated one of my power, water.

We walked near with each other,knowing it was a very odd forest to be separated. I saw a wolf. How ever it was similar to the wolf In the movie princess monoke..

I had noticed we weren't in a normal forest,we were in a forest filled with talking animals and talking trees.
We all came for one thing,get the mother of the wolf,Moro.

We had turned invisible with the help of our friend,Elio who can make a potions out of thin air.

We drank it,and followed the wolf who walked back to his cave looks like it. I flew above him because of my power air.
Kevin,was running next to him.
Meanwhile,Herculean was Flying with me.

We had arrived to the cave,as we saw Moro, and her son?
It was supposed to be a daughter but by the looks of it,it looked a male version of san.

I noticed san left with his brothers,as we looked each other nodding we should knock Moro out. As Herculean invisibility wore off,he slowly threw a potion that affected to make Moro asleep.

We high fived each other as we opened a portal while dragging Moro to our new building.

We met our other friends,seeing they brought a dragon. I noticed it but realised it was similar to Haku.
I shook it off as we had out Moro to a cage,and Haku aswell.

The man who had helped us with the guides of our mission, congrated to us.
We all had a blast as we got to know each other.
Turns out,Elio was a girl but he decided to become trans.

We all had got to our mission again and finished them in either an hour or a day
I smiled at my new group,as we all voted to make a squad name.
Either it was The Fallen Squad or The mysterious Squad.

The vote finished,we decided it should be The Fallen Squad.
We all went to our specific rooms and went to rest.
-------------------------------
Alright I know, it's weird but I decided to a different story since the book that is about yandere Ghibli is similar. So I decided to make it my version of you don't like it I am so sorry. - Quinny.