-Chapter 7-

-Reader pov-
Me and my friends had finished helping our first mission together.

It was fun though,since we made some new friends. Although it was weird meeting Ashitaka and San..

They both had Heart shaped eyes in their eyes. Although It was fun talking to them,I feel creepy eyes staring at me but I didn't see anyone.

I also noticed that Alex,a person who had some powers that were weird. Also kept looking around as he was searching someone.

I walked over to him and said "Alex,are you alright?" I asked him making the other look at us too.
Alex responded " I feel like someone is watching me.." we all look at him weirdly,but I feel more than 1 person is watching me..

"Same..ever since we got out I felt the creeps near me.." we all had realised. We all had yandere's.
Our boss came in and saw our faces,and his face also realised as he asked.

"D-did you guys do something? Or.." he zoned out and told us to get closer. " Yandere's"  he had said it quite fearfully as he looked around and told us to come with him.

We all followed him to a room filled with boards of each of our faces and information but next to our board it was a board filled with our 'yandere's'.

He showed mine's first because I was the leader, but when I saw Mine's my jaw dropped.

"I-is that" 'yes,your yandere's'. I chocked on my saliva because I had 8 different types of yandere's.

He had just nodded because my yandere's were more than just a yandere.. they were all teaming up.