seventeen: voices

BLUE POV

Everything is forgotten with that kiss

Everything is solved with that kiss

But her past doesn't seem to leave

while her Sam leaves mysteries

Violet kissed me. I kissed her.

This vacation is going to be amazing and I can feel it.

We are at the airport and we have about 20minutes until we board our flight.

Violet is getting us some coffee. I have a lot of thoughts inside me

But Violet - god she looks so perfect.

Violet is walking towards me right now. She is wearing black jeans and a blue blouse.

I still remember her in that red catastrophe - but even in this attire she looks exactly the same.

Her shirt clings to her curves and her jeans stay humble to her form.

She is wearing the same set of black sneakers she always wears to work.

Her hair is in a tiny bun emphasizing her lack of hair care - and yet I love her.

She has the slightest bit of make up covering her face. Or maybe she has non - I can never tell.

But the best part of her attire is her ever glowing smile.

Violet smiles.

She looks at my amused face- probably wondering

what my thoughts are , something she always does.

"I got us espresso's. Didn't really have much cash on me"

she says. Wait what did she say? Never mind I am lost at the way her lips move and her eyes bulge and her eyebrows sharpen and her jaws click and her-

"Blue!"

"What? Oh right. Thank you hon."

"Hon? That's what I am now? Your hon?" she laughs. Her mood is ever so happy right now.

Her mood has always been ever so happy except for that one time she saw me with 2 girls I never knew wrapped around my chair at Benno's.

I shake my head to get rid of that thought.

"Or babe? I dunno now that we are dating and all-"

"Woah woah woah we just KISSED." she exclaims. How cute.

"It was not just a kiss." I say with a puppy face stagnant on me.

Violet smiles.

"So....now you are my boyfriend?" She asks. Sometimes I cant believe she got into NYU with her brain the size of a peanut.

"Of course I am. We kissed and we both said we love each other." I whisper.

"I never said that" she whispers louder into my ears.

I bow down to her ears and let the words out

"Not. Yet." I whisper.

Violet laughs.

"Sugar" she whispers again. I am loving this game.

"Salt" I whisper back with a large grin.

"What?" she says aloud.

Wait what. Why isn't she whispering back?

"I meant - do you want sugar in your espresso? I dont know you, maybe you are one of those people" She says.

Oh.

She starts laughing

"What were you thinking?

"I thought we were playing a game of whispering where we said random stuff to each other in a seductive way." I answer honestly giving myself a self face palm inside.

I turn red.

So so terribly red. I made a fool of myself.

"Well... I know you like your Pumpkin iced latte with extra whipped cream" she whispers this time.

God do I love her.

"I know you like your Bl-"

"BOARDING FOR PASSENGERS FLYING AMERICAN AIRLINES TO HONOLULU WILL BEGIN SHORTLY AT GATE 24G!" Some deranged asshole yells.

Ah.

"We must go" Violet says almost losing her breathe after laughing so much.

I grin and try to keep my seductive self in tact.

-.-

Violet muses whispers

Her internal voices quieten

and when she hears her Blue

her heart comes back from Broken

VIOLET POV

I can't believe I am about to go to Hawaii with Blue!

With. Blue.

I still remember the day I first met him at a charity event. With a broken champagne glass- I met Blue.

The air hostess looks incredibly sharp standing right beside with her eyes darted at Blue. Too bad he is mine.

Blue is mine.

The man I met at the charity is mine.

Someone who is not sam is mine.

My heart races and calms itself down just by the thought of it.

Violet glows in her crystal hue

her heart longs for love she never knew

He is her messiah

Her lover, her life, her own - her Blue.

The holy voice echoes inside my mind.

I turn my head aside - to look at a few other aircrafts getting loaded. We are seated at first class - courtesy to Blue Becker.

The entire seat is massive and it's just the two of us in this one arrangement.

I had planned for a good flight. This should take about 6hours so I might as well catch up on my reading.

Blue seats himself and places his hand on mine. He looks at me and smiles.

Blue smiles.

Violet smiles. Blue smiles.

The world shifts a bit-

Before they met, no worlds collided

And souls became one after they did.