Keefe

"Keefe, this is your time to shine," a voice said in his ear. A voice he despised dearly.

Lord Cassius' voice.

HIS DAD's voice.

Whenever he heard that voice, he wanted to jump out the window and go to the Forbidden Cities so he could never have to hear it again.

But of course, he had to hear it EVERY SINGLE DAY. 

And of course, he even had to be in the same HOUSE as his dad.

It was pure agony.

Keefe hated his dad ever since he betrayed him by engaging him to a woman he barely knew 3 years ago. He even knew he liked someone else, and yet he had still engaged him.

Was his life built to be trash that nobody seems to care about?

Guess so.

"Come on, you are gonna be late. Today's the day you meet the woman of your dreams." Daddio (He had made that name as a joke years ago) whispered in Keefe's ear, making him jump and screech like a monkey.

"Sure, 'tHe WoMaN oF mY dReAmS'." He mumbled under his breath.

As soon as his dad left his room, Keefe got changed into a ruffled tunic with blue lacing around it, trousers, and cloak leggings. He took his cape from his enormous closet and clasped it on. It had the Sencen crest on it, which his dad called "very valuable". Finally, he put on some boots as he wobbled over to the mirror. 

Now all he had to do was fix his hair. 

But when he looked at it in the mirror, he gasped.

"NOT THE HAIR!!" He practically yelled, looking at how his hair had spiked in all different directions. 

"Hurry up, Keefe! The princess will arrive soon!" Daddio called from down the long hallway of the castle Keefe lived in. 

Quickly, he grabbed some gel from his bathroom and smoothed his hair out.

When he checked his hair again in the mirror, it was much better.

"Coming Daddi-I mean.. Father!" Keefe stuttered, running down the too fancy hallways of his father's castle.

But little did he know what was in store for him.

(341 words!)

pretty impressive for my second part!

part 3 is coming tomorrow, April 20th!

have a fantastamazing day ! ^^