Sophie/Keefe

Heyo! 

This is another 2 part story. Like last time, Sophie's POV is first, then Keefe's POV is next. If you need more details on my 2 part stories, you can go to the previous one. I explained what they are and how I am gonna use them there.

Now, since this 2 part story is the most important part I've made in this story, I'll stop yapping and let you dive into the world of reading.

Have fun!

-your amazing, 100% normal author :)

Sophie

As soon as Sophie and Keefe stepped into the portal, we were sucked in. Sophie couldn't contain herself, for she had never experienced getting sucked by an actual portal before, so she let out a little yelp.

The pressure of the portal was quite impressive. It was pulling Sophie down like what a hammer does to a nail. She had seen Grady, her adoptive father, use a hammer to push a nail down when her desk almost broke. She had also seen him almost slam the hammer at his finger. Whoops.

She saw Keefe gaze at the blue and gold rays that seemed to sparkle all around us. It all felt like a magical dream that was too good to be true. 

Wait.. what's that?

Sophie squinted at the little black dot at the end of the portal. It seemed to get BIGGER and BIGGER as she approached it. 

Then, at the right time, the little lightbulb stored in her brain flickered. She understood what the small black dot was.

"Keefe! Keefe where are you?" Sophie called out urgently.

No answer.

Sophie panicked. Where could Keefe be? She needed to warn him about the hole that was about to suck them and bring them into another dimension!

"Ooh! Look at those sparkly stars!" Sophie heard a voice say in the distance.

Keefe's voice. 

She felt relieved for exactly 5 seconds. Then the panic started again. Sophie had to find where Keefe was! 

That wasn't an easy task. The portal was like an endless room that could go on for centuries. 

So, Sophie gathered all the strength left in her and reached out to Keefe's mind. She was still trying to get the hang of her new powers. (A/N: Their telepathic thoughts will be in italic)

Keefe? Where are you?

Foster? Is that you? I didn't know you were a telepath.

That doesn't matter right now. Where are you? 

I- I don't exactly know. Why?

We are approaching a black hole that could lead us to another dimension. I need to find you, Keefe! You could be in danger!

... 

Keefe? Keefe, answer me! Hello? Hello?? UGH, KEEFE!

He must have cut off all telepathic connections, Sophie thought.

"Foster! Over here! Follow my voice until you reach me!" Keefe's voice said. He seemed to be closer to Sophie now. 

"That's a brilliant idea, Keefe! How are you so smart these days?" Sophie fired right back, following the direction of which Keefe's voice seemed to be coming from.