Sophie/Keefe

Before you read (really sorry!), I just wanted to let you know that this is a two POV part! The first part will most likely be about Sophie, and the second part will be about Keefe!

I have to admit though, it was really fun writing this part, especially because both of my characters where getting to meet each other! ( sokeefe =  the best ship ever <3)

Also, the words that are in italic are thoughts running through the characters' head.

Now you may continue reading :3

𓍢ִ໋🌷͙֒𓍢ִ໋🌷͙֒𓍢ִ໋🌷͙֒𓍢ִ໋🌷͙֒𓍢ִ໋🌷͙֒𓍢ִ໋🌷͙֒𓍢ִ໋🌷͙֒𓍢ִ໋🌷͙֒𓍢ִ໋🌷͙֒𓍢ִ໋🌷͙֒𓍢ִ໋🌷͙֒𓍢ִ໋🌷͙֒𓍢ִ໋🌷͙֒𓍢ִ໋🌷͙֒𓍢ִ໋🌷͙֒𓍢ִ໋🌷͙֒𓍢ִ໋🌷͙֒𓍢ִ໋🌷͙֒𓍢ִ໋🌷͙֒𓍢ִ໋🌷͙֒𓍢ִ໋🌷͙֒𓍢ִ໋🌷͙֒

SOPHIE

As Sophie was exploring the castle to find any clues on how she could escape, she found something strange.

A lever.

Why was a lever in the middle of the hallway?

Something wasn't right.

Immediately, doubt and worry crashed into her wave of emotions.

 And she was DEFINETLY not the best person at hiding her emotions.

Without thinking, though, she slowly pulled the lever. She was too curious about what would happen if she pulled it than her worry. 

At first, nothing really happened. All Sophie was doing was staring at the suspicious lever and waiting for something to happen. 

She was starting to get irritated.

What was the point of having a lever in the hallway if it did absolutely nothing?

But then, she heard a voice.

"You must be lost."

She turned around and saw...

𓍢ִ໋🌷͙֒𓍢ִ໋🌷͙֒𓍢ִ໋🌷͙֒𓍢ִ໋🌷͙֒𓍢ִ໋🌷͙֒𓍢ִ໋🌷͙֒𓍢ִ໋🌷͙֒𓍢ִ໋🌷͙֒𓍢ִ໋🌷͙֒𓍢ִ໋🌷͙֒𓍢ִ໋🌷͙֒𓍢ִ໋🌷͙֒𓍢ִ໋🌷͙֒𓍢ִ໋🌷͙֒𓍢ִ໋🌷͙֒𓍢ִ໋🌷͙֒𓍢ִ໋🌷͙֒𓍢ִ໋🌷͙֒𓍢ִ໋🌷͙֒

KEEFE

"You must be lost." Keefe said to the girl in the white nightgown. 

But when he looked at her more clearly, he felt warmth spreading across his cheeks. She was very, very, VERY pretty. 

The girl had soft, blonde locks, and the most perfect shaped head he had ever seen. (A/N: I laughed uncontrollably writing this, and my mom looked at me weirdly ;-;)

But when she turned around to face him, OH. MY. MALLOWMELT.

He felt like there were tiny little critters in his stomach crawling around, along with butterflies that flitted around like it was the last thing they could do.

But her eyes.. they were full of confusion.

But Keefe was more confused on the color of them.

He had never seen brown eyes in his world before.

Maybe there were brown eyes in this world, but his father kept him in the castle for too long that he just didn't notice them.

But she's special, he thought, as his gaze shifted to her lips. 

SNAP OUT OF IT!

"Hello? Helloooo??" The girl's melodic voice snapped him back into reality.

"Oh hi! Uhm- sorry, what were you saying?" Keefe said, blushing in humiliation.

"I was asking if there were any exits in this castle, and why this random lever is here." She pointed to the lever that was left all alone in the long hallway.

"Huh. That's funny. In all my years of living here, I haven't seen that lever once." He walked over to the lever and gave it a light push. Suddenly, a huge wall appeared out of the ground.

"GAHH!" Keefe and the girl yelled, stumbling back.

The wall came crashing towards their direction until.....

DUN DUN DUNN!

Haha, sorry not sorry!

I've seen other authors put cliffhangers on their stories too, so I thought, why not give it a try in my story too?

So there you have it! A cliffhanger made just for you <3

I hope you enjoyed this part as much as I did! 

𓍢ִ໋🌷͙֒𓍢ִ໋🌷͙֒𓍢ִ໋🌷͙֒𓍢ִ໋🌷͙֒𓍢ִ໋🌷͙֒𓍢ִ໋🌷͙֒𓍢ִ໋🌷͙֒𓍢ִ໋🌷͙֒𓍢ִ໋🌷͙֒𓍢ִ໋🌷͙֒𓍢ִ໋🌷͙֒𓍢ִ໋🌷͙֒𓍢ִ໋🌷͙֒𓍢ִ໋🌷͙֒𓍢ִ໋🌷͙֒𓍢ִ໋

I won't be posting for a couple of days, since I will be busy.

Love, chaechaeuu