Keefe

Even though Keefe was having the time of his life showing Foster, the beautiful girl he met just hours ago, around the castle, he was still thinking about his father.

Why- oh why did he have to be so cold and mean?

All these years, his father had trapped him in the castle, making sure he wouldn't escape by setting traps all around his house. It was killing Keefe.

But.. he should have gotten used to it now. After all, Daddio set all those traps a few years ago.

Huh.. a few years ago.

When Keefe was just an itty-bitty tiny toddler elf.

He thought about his past, when Daddy Dearest was better. Nicer. More fun. Entertaining.

And maybe his hair was less oily back then...

Keefe, just get to the point!  he thought, making sure he wasn't getting off track while he was thinking about 'serious stuff'.

Now, Keefe's favorite parent guardian (A/N: In the real books, I'm pretty sure Keefe's favorite parent was his mother, but since this is a human au, let's pretend that he likes his father more.) has grown more cold over the years. He had assumed it was because of his mother's "big leave".

His mother's "big leave" was-

"Hellooo? Keefe?" a girl's voice- Foster's voice (for those who don't know, Sophie's last name is Foster and Keefe likes to just say her last name as a nickname- does that make sense?)- interrupted Keefe from his thoughts and snapped him back into reality.

"Sorry, what were you saying?" he flushed.

"I was asking you if there was any ice cream in this castle- I want something to eat."

"Yeah, but first, can I ask you something?"

"Uhmm what?"

"Are we friends now? Forever?"

"Yes, Keefe, now give me my ice cream!!"

"Promise?"

"Promise."

Sorry, this was a short chapter.

I think I have writer's block •ᴖ• I can't think of anything else to write- or am I just losing braincells?

Maybe I'll gain my spark again once I think of more sokeefe to write.

Until then, see you! <3

#staysafe