Patricia (1st Person View)

(A/n: Ok, so I know most of you are wondering... who the mallowmelt is Patricia? Well, if you read Part 2 of the story, Keefe mentions that there is a princess coming to his castle, and that his father arranged an engagement for them. Keep reading to find out what happens..)

Ugh. My father arranged a stupid engagement to some prince I don't know of.. It's so irritating! At least get my permission!

It is like blind dating- except it's much, much, MUCH worse.

I mean, I have to marry a guy I don't even know- PLUS I don't even get to choose who the guy is!

I think the prince's name was Keefe. I've never heard of such a name before. He sounds like a gangster or a clown who goofs around all the time... not that I'm complaining. I like people who make me giggle at some point.

STOP. I shouldn't be thinking like this. What is wrong with me?

I have a guy friend who I've liked since forever.. what if he finally realizes he likes me and then I go off marrying someone I don't even know??

"Stressing about boys again?" my younger sister, Angela, stifles out a laugh.

I jump up in surprise and nearly knocked my precious new lamp over. Where did she even come from??'

"STOP SCARING ME LIKE THAT! How are you in my room? I locked my door securely with a key!"

"I snuck in while you were in Lalaland," Angela flashes a mischievous grin. "Plus, I needed help opening this jar."

My sister pointed to a jar full of sweet goodies... and I felt the need to drool.

"If I open the jar for you, can I have some candy?" I asked, not taking my eyes off the jar that seemed to call me. (A/N: I got the idea to write this line from my mom's pasta. It's so good.. and even before she calls me downstairs to take a bite out of it, I can already smell it from a mile away.. it seemed like it was calling my name.. *shudders*) 

"Fine, fine. Just open the jar already!" Angela demanded impatiently. Her feistiness was really coming out of her. She reminded me of a girl I used to be friends with. I can't think of her name right now..

I pushed the lid open as the aroma of the sweets seemed to fill the air.

It smelled scrumptious. 

Angela smiled. "Thanks for helping me. Here, take a Hershey bar."

Right then, I finally remembered the girl's name. 

Sophie Foster.

OoOoOo plot twist!

Basically, for those who don't understand, Sophie and Patricia were best friends in middle school before Sophie got sent to the lost cities (lets imagine that Sophie and Keefe don't know each other). Patricia and Sophie are about 14 or 15 now, so they don't really remember each other very well. Suddenly, Patricia remembers Sophie due to the resemblence between Sophie and her sister, Angela.

You gotta read the next part (as soon as I'm done writing it) to find out what happens next!

Ty so much for the people reading this story and to the people who followed me <3 I appreciate your kind gesture!

As always, pls stay safe and have a great day!

Love, chaechaeuu

#loveyouall