Chapter Six

Chapter 6

Peeta's being released from hospital! And I'm so excited. Coin and I had an argument about Peeta and I getting a room together, but I won. I kept bringing up the baby and that I wouldn't listen to her rules if he had his own room, I would be in his room anyway. So, she gave up and Peeta and I are moving into a new compartment today. Peeta's recovery is almost complete and he is stable enough to come and live with the rest of Thirteen. He's bulked up a little bit more, and he's better than he has been for weeks. His little outburst after we came back from Twelve was the last time he had a little episode. That was just over two weeks ago. I'm now thirty-one weeks pregnant, only nine weeks to go. And Peeta is reminding me every week. I'm huge! Mom tells me that I'm just going to get even bigger and I'm not excited for that. I'm already as lopsided as I thought I could ever get. I didn't even think someone could get this big from getting pregnant! Peeta tells me it's beautiful to see our baby growing, but I'm not feeling like it's a beautiful thing. I just feel like a bloated deer! But, I'm glad Peeta and I have this last time of our pregnancy together without the prying eyes of the doctors, it's just going to be us. And I'm so excited for it. I never talked to Peeta about the note. I've been waiting for the moment when I can confront him about it. It stays safe in my pocket with my other belonging, her picture, Peeta's locket and my pearl.

Peeta thanks his doctors immensely shaking all of their hands appreciatively and we walk out of the rooms to leave his horrid rooms behind and all of the bad memories, and the good ones. We walk towards our compartment, number four-hundred and thirty-two. Peeta's got her picture and his notebook in the same hand while the other is holding onto mine as we walk slowly through Thirteen. I'm more waddling around instead of walking from the huge planet which our baby grows inside. My feet ache and my back is killing me, but I don't complain. I just wish Peeta could kiss away all of that pain. He hasn't properly kissed me again since when I left for Two. It just hasn't happened, even though I want him too so bad. I think he does too, the sexual tension between us is electric, but I haven't allowed myself to do anything else unless he isn't ready to do it again. He's kissed my head, cheeks, stomach, but never again my neck and never my lips. I wish he would already do it. I'm craving his lips and other parts of his body more than I am food, and I'm starving all the time. Peeta's been even more secretive with his notebook, raising suspicion towards what other dirty pictures could be inside. I'm still embarrassed that his doctors saw my naked body inside Peeta's notebook, but it goes away when I think about Peeta kissing parts of me which I didn't think he would kiss.

-Flashback-

Peeta's lips trail down from my neck to my collarbone, sucking on the skin and almost making another lovebite. His tongue travels down from my collarbone and he starts trailing even further down, making my body go higher into the heavens made by Peeta. His tongue runs over the small swell on my breast and it makes my nipple instantly pebble, my lips dropping a gasp. Peeta's eyes look up to me and I see a small smirk appear on his lips, looking back down. His tongue runs up my swell again, eliciting the same reaction as before. Then his lips come up to my nipple and he runs it over my pebbled skin. my gasp is even louder, confused at that contact and the reaction which came from me. His lips close around my nipple and he starts lapping his tongue around it, making me sigh and groan. The pleasure is incredible, even more so when his lips pull at it, heading straight to my kindling fire. I continue to sigh and soon I'm moaning, then he goes and does the same pleasurable torture to my other nipple. It leaves me breathless when his lips finally leave my lathered nipples, trailing his tongue down my stomach. I think he'll stop and come back up, but he keeps going further down. Nervousness rises inside my stomach, especially when he places himself between my legs, his head hovering over my centre.

"Trust me?"

I let out a loud breath and feel myself nodding without even realising it. Soon, his lips are pressing kisses to my inner thigh. I bite my lip from moaning as he kisses up my thigh and then to the other one. Soon, he's eyeing me from a very close view, making me self-conscious, but I can't bring myself to get him to move. The anticipation of curiousness is keeping his head level with my centre. His eyes flicker for a few moments to my eyes and then he smirks, leaning down and kissing me where only his hands and member have been. I moan loudly, the pleasure being more than I ever imagined. Soon, his tongue comes out and he is flicking and lapping me, my moans louder and panting. My hand comes down and grips onto his curls as I feel my insides building. His tongue begins an assault on the place where it makes me writhe with pleasure, beginning an even faster journey. I'm panting and little whimpers escaping my lips, unable to be controlled and held back. Soon, my inside collapse as I come from just himself using his talented tongue.