Chapter Eight

Chapter 8

-Flashback-

Peeta cradles me in his arms, darkest surrounding the whole of Peeta's bedroom inside the Victors' Village. His lips are tracing my collar bone slowly, working around my clavicle and up my neck to my ear. It's heavenly, nothing I could imagine such movements to be arousing, but I'm almost back on cloud nine. My insides are clenched in a pleasured need for him again. How many times have we done that tonight? Too much to keep count. How many times have I been on the peak of pleasure? No idea! But I want him again and again and again. What happened to me never needing a man? That's gone out the window. I've never craved anything so much. I start squirming inside his arms as I tighten my thighs around his legs.

"Again already?" Peeta purrs in my ear.

I moan in response.

"Not yet." He says, almost serious.

I groan, irritated.

"I have to say something."

I lean across, nibbling his ear and grasping his curls into my fingers.

"No talking."

"Katniss..." He says seriously, sitting up and my grip on him falling.

"What?"

Peeta sighs, looking defeated, beat from all our exercise with each other. I feel the same, but I'm still wide awake. Peeta's defeated look is more from something he's thinking about. He shouldn't be thinking. It's just going to make him think more of this than what it is. I don't really know what it is? What is this? I know my last time to live before I die, but between us, is anything going to change? I have no idea what's going on in his head, let alone my own.

"I can't let you die." He states.

I roll my eyes. He can't be seriously saying that.

"Yes, you can. You and Haymitch deserve to live. You can go and love some Merchant girl from town. Someone who can be your wife, give you children, live happily with, without any interruptions from depressed Seam scum." It pains me saying those things. I don't want Peeta to be doing this with anyone but me, but he most likely will.

Katniss, you'll be dead, you won't care.

Peeta moves quick, pushing me down against the bed and pressing his lips against mine, hard and making me want more. He pulls away and I lean up again, but he stops me.

"Do you think I want to do this with anyone else?"

No.

"Yes."

I reach down, grabbing my breasts as a gesture.

"Someone bigger. Someone with an immaculate body who knows what she is doing."

Peeta flicks my hands away and leans down, running his tongue from my chin, down my neck, between my breasts and then circling my nipples with his tongue. I burn inside, body arching up so he gets more of me. His tongue travels to the other nipple and he laps around it making my body shiver with goosebumps.

"You really think I deserve bigger? Experienced?"

I sigh when he blows on my nipple. His fingers pinch me and it sends sparks down to my core. I'm breathing heavily. His lips travel again, between my breasts, down my stomach and then he's in between my legs. He nuzzles between my legs and makes me gasp. His tongue runs a single length of me, sopping up my flowing juices. It makes me moan and grab the railing of Peeta's bed, knuckles whitening with the tight grip.