episode one

~Y/n's Pov~

   I huffed as we ran through the trees, my long h/c hair flowing behind me, getting caught in twigs and branches. The dark red sky made it hard to see, and the shadows of the large trees didn't make it even better. I used my knife to swipe at the branches, trying to clear the area around my face.

   I was right behind Ashlyn, my best friend, with Aiden right behind me, also holding a knife in his grip. Did I really trust Aiden running behind me with a knife in his hand? Not really. Did I have a choice? Unfortunately not.

   "Time?!" Ashlyn yelled, glancing over her freckled shoulders, causing her long, red braids to blow in my face.

   "Eight minutes!" Logan yelled back frantically, glancing down at his watch then looking up again, a nervous look on his face. He was right infront of the Hernandez twins, Taylor and Tyler, both also holding weapons.

   "Just a little bit longer-" I shouted, picking up speed. We could hear the fantoms getting faster, the tap tap tap of their feet getting louder and louder. I felt sweat trickle down my face as we ran through the forest, the school bus graveyard coming into view.

   "The grave yard!" Aiden yelled with a grin on his face, and we all forced ourselves to move faster. This was not how I wanted my life to end, getting chased by deadly, ugly monsters through a dark forest in the middle of the night.

    Ashlyn made it inside the gate first, me following quickly. I stopped myself from running and planted myself buy the button to close the gate, breathing heavily. I watched frantically as the rest of us hurried inside, staring at the black phantoms who were quickly following us. Tyler snapped me out of my trance:

   "Close the gate! Close the gate!" He screamed as he finally made it inside of the graveyard. I slammed the button, and we braced ourselves Incase the door couldn't close in time. We watched in relief as the dark grey door slammed in the phantoms' face. We could hear the creatures banging on the door angrily.

   We all slumped, letting out a sigh of relief. We didn't die. Not today.

   "Alright, lets head to the bus," Ashlyn sighed, the banging of the phantoms becoming distant.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

   We were all slumped down in the seats of the bus. Logan sat farthest to the back, while Aiden and Ben, Aiden's cousin sat infront of him. Taylor and Tyler sat across from them, while Ashlyn and I sat in front of Aisen and Ben.

   "Ugh," Tyler groaned, throwing his head back, covered in sweat. "That sucked."

   No one responded and Ashlyn let out a sigh behind me as the banging of the phantoms continues. She kicked off her bootes to massage her blistered feet. All of a sudden, the loud noises ceased.

  "Huh?" I frowned. "The banging stopped." I felt a pang of nervousness. Tyler just dismissed it.

   "It probably gave up or someth..." he trailed off as we watched a large black hand grab the frame of the bus door. We watched in fear as a black head with white glowing eyes appeared obove the first bus seat, an eerie grin on it's face.

   "How?" Taylor asked in a scared voice as we pondered how the phantom could've gotten inside. We had closed the gate.

   "It must've climbed the wall..." I sighed in defeat as we all stood up slowly, watching the phantom get closer and closer to us. We couldnt even defend ourselves; our box of weapons sat all the way at the front of the bus. We sucked in a breath as the phantom stood in the middle of the isle, watching us.

  "Well shit.." I mumbled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N- each chapter will be the same as one episode from the actual series! Don't forget to vote!