episode two

~Y/n's pov~

   We all stood stiffly in the middle of the isle, the phantom directly in front of us. There was no way in hell we would be able to make it out the door at the front of the bus without one of us getting hurt.

   "Can we open the back door?" Ashlyn asked quietly, not knowing what to do. I could see sweat glisten on her face.

  "It's blocked!" Aiden whispered loudly. We were in a school bus graveyard after all, so it did make sense that another bus would be directly behind the one we were in.

   "W-what do we do?" Logan asked frantically, looking as if he was going to cry. Poor guy.

  "Die?" Aiden asked nonchalantly with a smile on his face, seeming to be the only one who didn't care if he lived or not. Of course, he thought this was all fun and games. What had happened to the Aiden I had once knew...?

  "Aiden!" Everyone shouted at the same time. The phantom lunged at the loud sound. We all screamed. Taylor hid behind Tyler, while I wrapped myself around Ashlyn. Ben just peekd above everyone with a scared expression on his face and Logan lifted his hands to sheild himself. I felt Aiden wrap his arms around me.

  Then Logan's watch went off.

   Beep! Beep! Beep! Beep!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

   I woke up panting, stopping myself from screaming so I wouldn't wake anyone else up. I felt my body shake in fear. I took a deep breath, brushing my hair out of my face trying to calm myself down.

  "That was way too close for comfort.." I said shakely as I hear my phone vibrate on my nightstand. I picked it up and opened my messages.

Logan:
Everyone okay?

Ashlyn:
👍

Me:
Yea..

Aiden:
lol that was close

Taylor:
Physically yes

Tyler:
Mentally no.

Ben:
Did anyone finish the homework?

   I let out a ground. Dammit. I glanced across my room to see my pile of books sitting untouched, the homework page sitting right on the top. I started typing on my phone.

Me:
fuck the homework.

Aiden:^

Ashlyn:
Screw it

Tyler:
^

Taylor:
^

   I shut my phone off, put it back on the charger and flopped down back in my bed. I needed to get at least a few hours of sleep in for school tomorrow.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

   I woke up to my alarm beeping annoyingly. I let out a groan and shut it off. I didn't feel like going to school. You ever feel like no matter how many hours of sleep you get your always tired?

   I stumbled out of bed and did my daily morning routine. I them through on a simple white fitted shirt, some gray cargo pants, and some black converse. This would have to do for today.