Hudson - Did I Ask For A Sister? No. THEN WHY DO I HAVE A SISTER MOM? WHY

FIRST HUDSON POV LETS GO

"HUDSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!" My little devil sitter called me, barging into my room.

"What do you want now?" I groaned, burying my face into my pillows. It's 5 in the goddamn morning and sadly, she had made these break-in a frequent thing.

"EMILY. WE NEED TO RUIN EMILY'S REPUTATION!" She screamed.

Our parents don't bother with trying to keep her quiet and things anymore. I mean she is the youngest child, so she kinda gets what she wants.

"Mhm... Emily. Why?"

She sat on my bed and pulled my pillow off my face, "What do you mean why? The school play! I need to be one of the Heathers, AND THAT IS NOT HAPPENING WITH 3 PICK-MES! DO THE MATH THERES 3 OF THEM! ONE NEED TO GO!"

Heather hopped off and walked around, "It can't be Karen, she's too powerful. I picked Emily to eliminate because she is the brattiest. Ugh. Remember in kindergarten when she knock over my chain reaction thing and then ate my teddy bear? This is the perfect revenge!"

She's going through it.

"It's kindergarten, you had a chocolate scented bear, everyone wanted to eat that thing."

"WELL SHE DID EAT IT! AND THEN SHE VOMIT IT OUT ALL OVER MY HAIR! SHE DESERVES DEATH!"

Most people have to ask for a little sister. Demand for one even.

I didn't. It came with the package (me).

"Heather, we talked about this. If you want news, you hunt for real news. Not cause problems for it," I told her, sitting up.

"Hudson, we talked about this. Our school is boring and if we want to make it interesting, we have to make it happen," She argued.

"Okay, that's you. I really don't want to commit attempt murder or something again."

"Yeah, don't do it for you. Do it for me," She said. She suffers from a severe case of youngest-child-syndrome.

"But-"

"Oh come on, are you gonna say no to me? I'm your little baby sister," She said in a baby voice. I hate it when she does that.

"Well- kind of, yeah. I'm saying no to that," I nodded.

"Not even just kill her???" She pressed on.

"I'm very positive that I don't want to kill anyone, Heather."

"You were fine with these stuff before we went to high school. Hmph."

"No. Back then were just pranks and petty crimes. Definitely didn't involve any killing," I said, getting up.

"Noooooooo. It was before the Dolores thing," She changed her words.

"Whatever. She cheated on me anyway," I rolled my eyes. I don't want to think about that.

"Would it change your mind if I tell you she actually made out with me?" She asked in a petty voice.

I'm sorry what? What make her think-ANYTHING?

She's actually insane. She's a sociopath.

"You think that would convince me to help you even the slightest now?" I asked.

Heather giggles, "Kinda. I mean, I could really fuck up your life if you wrong me. I don't care if you're my brother. But you should care that I'm your sister."

"What the fuck is wrong with your brain?"

"JUST SAY YES!"

I reluctantly say yes, but just for that. I'm not doing shit. "Okay fine."