57 - April

Suddenly, I'm glowing. I don't need the fire to see anymore, my whole ghost self is glowing.

But I'm sure that's not my power, because my power is supposed to help haunt human. And glowing kind of shows that I'm a friendly ghost.

No. I feel like my mind is connecting to something else. And feel like whatever I think could be heard on the other side, but it's one way. I can't get anything back from that person I'm connected to.

I think I can telepathically plant bad thoughts into a person mind. And glowing? Well that must be a side effect of something.

Now if only that ghost gang would help me.

==========

"Kira come on!" I said, "I think I know my power. And I can make this work!"

The little ghost looked at me from the group. I finally found them.

"Why do you want to leave so bad?" She asked me.

"She likes the human!" Bob told her, rolling his eyes. "Your glowing." He said, looking at me.

"Well.... they're not too bad... just don't deserve to live," Kira mumbled.

"HOW ABOUT THIS? WE HELP YOU GET OUT, YOU LET US HAUNT ALL THE HUMAN WE WANT!" Dorothy suggested, jumping beside me. "WE TOOK TIME TO THINK ABOUT THAT!"

Cassius chuckled, "Either way we would be haunting human if we get out of this hellhole."

I nodded and joined them. If I had a blackboard, I could be making points and stuff, but I don't.

"I think I can telepathically one way deliver messages to human," I said. It's weird feeling.

See, I just have a weird feeling that I'm sharing a brain with someone. But I can't tell who it is or what they're saying. I can't get anything back from them, but I'm pretty sure that I can send them things.

"So I can overwhelm someone into making a portal for us. Then Kira make a portal here and we connect!" I said, simple and easy right?

"Okay... I like the idea!" Pauline told me, "But how will you know they drew a portal?"

I shrugged. "We will know."

Concentrating hard, I spam messages of drawing silly pentagrams using white chalk to whoever I'm bluetoothing with. I think the void is making me insane.

"Is it working?" Bob asked, "OF COURSE NOT! SHE COULD LEAVE BECAUSE SHE HAD COMPLETED WHATEVER TASK SHE NEEDED!"

What now? I completed my task that's why I'm glowing?

"I'm not leaving until I want to!" I assured them.

PLEASE PLEASE DO OUR WEIRD REQUEST TO SUMMON GHOST WE WILL HELP LIKE FOR REAL, DEFFO NOT LYING LOL

"Don't worry I think it did." I waved him off, turning to Kira, "TRY IT!"

She looked unconvinced but drew her portal in the air anyways. This time, it also lights up, but waaay brighter than before.

The twinkling noise from it is loud and glittery. Must be a sign that it worked. Wait... why is there also whirring sounds.

"AAAAH!" I looked and Bob was being sucked in. All of us are being suck in! The 6 of us anyway. 

Everything around me went blurry and I can't make out anything. I think we're travelling through dimensions again and it is fast!

Suddenly, it stopped and I got shot out from somewhere. I saw the blue sky.

BLUE! IT'S NOT THE VOID ANYMORE!

I looked down and got pulled down by a bit of gravity even though I have no mass. The others are with me, lying on the concrete beside the pentagram with candles on the points of the star.

"WOAH DUDE WHAT HAPPENED?" A weird obnoxious voice yelled.

"APRIL!?!" That was no doubt.... Gael?

"YOU SAW SOMETHING? WHAT IS IT? WHAT WENT OUT OF THE SUMMONING?"

"Um...." I looked at Gael. He eyed me and then to the other guy who's balding at the age of 17 at most. That's wild. "I think you should leave, Timothy."

"WHY?"

"Huh.. colours... we're no longer in the void!" I heard Dorothy groaned weakly, "yay!"

"Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm," Gael thought real hard to come up with a good excuse, "Emery is..... uh.... in the park-"

"OOOOH WISH ME LUCK!" The weird creep jumped on a skateboard and skated away. He got flipped over by a rock and landed on his face on the horrible road. "I'M GOOD!" He got up and out of sight.

Gael cleaned up the candles on the ground.

I just realized now that we are out in the driveway, with a big pentagram in the middle of the ground. Hmm, the sun is shining bright, I need to get use to this again.

"So you've been sending me weird thoughts?" He asked, finishing up putting the candles away.

"Yeah.... sorry if you got weird things. I didn't know it was you," I told him, smiling a bit.

"I missed you." He opened his arms for a hug but the the other ghosts interrupted.

"HUMAN!" Bob screamed, pointing at him. A tree behind him exploded as the other ghosts shot up and surrounded him. The grass burns and spread the flame.

Instead of getting a garden hose and water it down like any logical human being, Gael just stood there and watched it burn.

Thankfully, the big pile of dirt snow melted and put that out anyway.

"April... who's your friends?" He asked, blinking and got his attention back to us.

"Um-"

"IT TALKED!" Dorothy screamed as Pauline inflicted pain on him. They made him crumbled in tears and on the ground, hugging himself.

Being bullied by a bunch of ghosts is wild.

"Wait it talked to you?" Cassius turned to me. "Can it... see..."

"I can see all of you!" Gael yelled. He stared Cassius right in the eye.

"IT CAN SEE US!" Bob yelled. I grabbed his hand and pulled them toward me to prevent him from exploding more stuff.

"OKAY STOP IT EVERYONE!" Gael yelled. His ASMR taps on his cast had never been louder. I was about to asked if I could sign it.

Everyone stopped bickering and looked at him.

"THIS IS THE ONE WEEK WHERE THE SNOW IS MELTING SO DON'T RUIN IT!" He yelled.

Ah so that's why it's kind of chilly with a bit of snow on the ground and mostly the grass.

"AND SECOND OF ALL, STOP YELLING OR I WILL BRING OUT THE CAT!"

What is the cat gonna do?

==========

a/n

princess orginial plot was something

this new princess plot tho.... will it put an end to the princess abuse?

~selenur