EXTRA

[This extra chapter is narrated from Kabir's perspective, taking place a few days after Aryan gained fame and rumors began circulating about him being romantically linked to himself.]

All the players were on the bus heading back to the hotel after a match when Yashasvi strolled over and took a seat beside me, a mischievous grin playing on his lips. "So, spill the beans about this guy," he teased.

I arched an eyebrow. "Which guy?"

"You know, the one you're being paired with," Hardik chimed in from behind us, a playful smirk on his face.

I shrugged. "I haven't given it much thought."

"Oh, don't play innocent with us," Hardik retorted. "Aren't you even a little curious?"

"Not really," I replied nonchalantly.

Just then, Siraj rushed over to us, his phone in hand and excitement written all over his face. "You won't believe this!"

"What's going on?" I asked, intrigued.

"You've become the star of numerous fanfictions with this new guy, Aryan, right?" Siraj grinned, showing me his phone.

My eyes widened in disbelief. "Seriously?"

"Absolutely," Siraj confirmed with a wink. "Check them out; they're quite spicy."

Taking a deep breath and trying to calm my racing heart, I reluctantly took Siraj's phone and clicked on one of the stories.

I glanced at the story's summary first. "After the chaos at the stadium, Aryan and Kabir start dating and years later, they tie the knot. The story delves into their wedding night, so brace yourselves for a steamy ride."

I coughed, caught off guard. "What on earth is this?"

Hardik chuckled and gave me a pat on the back. "Just a writer's imagination, mate. Come on, let's check it out. We're curious too."

I hurriedly shielded the phone. "This is my wedding night we're talking about. I'll read it later, in private."

Ishan joined in with a mischievous grin, "No way, dude. We're all in on this. We're going to witness your steamy escapade together."

As the wedding ceremony concluded, the newlyweds retreated to their private room adorned with flowers, candles, and subtle fragrances to set the mood.

Inside, they exchanged glances tinged with awkwardness.

"So, what's the plan now?" Kabir queried.

"Always the clueless one," Hardik chimed in, teasingly pinching my cheek.

"I'm not" I said defensively.

"We're supposed to, you know, make love," Aryan admitted, his cheeks tinted with a blush.

"Oh," Kabir responded, mirroring the blush, "So, um, who takes the lead?"

"Seriously, you're deciding that now? Didn't you guys have any premarital fun?" Siraj interjected, smirking.

"He's innocent, give him a break," Ishan said, patting my head like I was a child.

"I'm betting Kabir is the top," Hardik announced.

"He's definitely the bottom," Yashasvi countered.

"I'm sitting right here, guys," I reminded them, feeling a bit awkward.

"Yeah, we know," they chorused, and I sighed before scrolling forward.

"I could, if you want," Aryan suggested sincerely.