Chapter 2

When I pulled up Tammy and Justice got in. Justice must of spent a night at Tammies.

"Damn hoe it took you forever" Tammy said.

"Girl shut up it did not take me forever with yo big head ass."
Tammy and Justice had on the same thing had on but they had different color dresses. The whole time during the drive they was talking about how they wanted to sneak to this party cause our daddy's won't even allow it. There dad's work with mines in the game that's how we got so close.

"I mean like I don't know, if we get caught that's our asses and you know how they like to show out.

(FLASH BACK)

Me , Tammy and Justice was 15 and we went to this guys party and we were having a good time. Our mom's covered for us but our dad's caught on to it. I was dancing with some guy when somebody grabbed my arm I turned around to slap them but it was my dad. And justices dad went all crazy on the microphone.

"I need yall to point out Tammy! Justice!! And Cattleya! "

Everybody pointed us and we already knew we was in deep shit.

"Y'all really thought yall was gone sneak out the house and not get caught, yall bring yall asses it way past yo bed time"

We was so damn embarrassed. We didn't even have bedtimes tho. But stayed mad them for some months. I hold grudges long.
(END OF FLASH BACK)

"I know right that stuff that happened last time scarred me for life. But we finna be g" Tammy said

"I's a woman now" Justice said in her slave voice.

We busted out laughing she always wanna joke around when shit serious. Anyways we pulled up to school and got out my black range rover with pink and black rims. Like I said ya girl hot!
When we got out all eyes was on us like always. Girls was mugging dudes was looking like meat hungry dogs but we ignored them and walked in with confidence.
I went to my locker and told the girls ill met them in class. I didn't feel like really doing nothing today so I just got a notebook ,a pencil and my purse.

I headed to class and I was the first one so I got a seat in the front. Science my first period. Everybody got in right before the bell rung.

"Ok class so welcome back, I hope your summer was fun so now let's get to work. I'm going to put you guys with partners and your going to do a project about your life. During this project you must compare with things that went on mentally and physically with your body. Iesha g- " .While we were talking there was a knock on the door. The teacher went to go get it and in seat this fine ass dude. As soon as he walked in his eyes landed on me.

"Uhm class we have a new student. Would you like to share some things about your self?

"Well we're do I start. My name is Anthony. I'm 17 and moved here from ATL"

"Thank you for sharing you can go seat next to Ms. Vandules"

My eye balls almost popped out of my head and I raised my hand so he could know it was me. On his way over to me he had a big smirk on his face. The whole time was just awkward because we didn't say a word just kept glancing at eachother. When that bell rang I popped up so fast to get away.
»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»«««««««««««

It was the end of the day and me and the girls wanted to go to the spa and hang out.