Chapter 5

"Ooo girl he feeling you" justice said
"Yall looking like y'all would be a bombing ass couple" Justice said squealing.
"Nah I don't know I mean I don't have time for heart break and he he look like he break hearts and shit."
"Girl he aint finna break shit cause of he does ima break his shit." Justice said
We all started laughing cause we all know when Justice promises coming she never breaks it.
"I'm dunnn with this conversation y'all want something to eat or what?"
"Yeah we want some subway." They both said at the same time.
"Subway it is then"
»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»
"Uhhh can I get ahhh hmm Italian herbs and cheese bread with meatballs with cheese" I said as politely as I could. I was already getting a bad vibe off of the girl. And this trick got the nerve to raise her eyebrows and look at her nails.
"Can you make my sandwich now?" I said with a rude attitude. The bitch work here so she need to do her sandwich making job.
"Yeeea surr whatever she said flipping that dry ass weave she got."
She started making my sandwich making it sloppy. I looked at Tammy and Justice they already knew what I was about to do.
So the girl took the food to the register. She tried to push my food to me roughly and roll her eyes. So I looked at this "feo put" (ugly bitch) and pushed it back to her knocking it on the ground. She looking at me with pure shock. Yupp that's right bitch.
I walked back down to the beginning where you get your bread.
"Now azada (hoe) when Cattleya Vandules ask you to fucking do something you bes do it correctly. So come back down here and 're doe my sandwich. I also wanna add two more sandwiches to that."
"Tammy , Justice what y'all want?"
"I want meatballs with banana peppers and cheese"
"I want chicken cheese and ranch dressing with black olives"

"Ehh excuse me what you say" the worker said trying to choose her words wisely.
"I'm not repeating my fucking self if you would do your job like you should this wouldn't be a problem would it" I smirked

I heard Justice and Tammy trying to hold they laughter.
She tried to roll her eyes but in the middle of it I said I know you ain't trying to roll them eyes?
"Ehh girls did that look like eye rolling"
"Yes" they said at the same time
"Just because your apart of the Vandules family doesn't mean I deserve this" the girl said
"You deserve whatever I give you. You should of thought about that before having that funky attitude. Just like any other customers wants respect you show that shit"
"Now I'm hungry I been in here 15 mins" I said looking at my nails.
When she got to the register she tried to push sandwiches to me slowly.
"Can I get all yall cookies all the flavors."
"Umm yeah surr?" She said looking unsure.
"Thank you and next time I come in her do yo job I said throwing her the money."
We walked out laughing. I was laughing so hard I thought I was going to stop breathing.
"Girl you a trip" Tammy said getting into the car.
"Nah she tried me yall already know I'm not with dhet disrespectful shit."
"And you bes do it correctly" Justice said mocking me.