Welcome Back

Anthony Pov

I was in my white bmw headed over to my bosses house. He got back into down yesterday and wanted me to come over yo handle some business. I don't know what type of business but I'm down long as my pockets extend I'm good. I got there and knocked on the door.
"Son come on in"
"Dang this nice" I said looking around.
"Yeah it took me a long time to get to where I am today" he said looking proud of himself.
"Yeah I can't wait into the day ill be able to have everything nice like this"
"Oh yea, I wanted to talk to you about a body guard job for my daughter."
"Oh yes of course I'll be willing to do it"
"This will be extra pay since my daughter's life is in your hands while I'm gone."
"Mi bonito flor!" He said yelling

"Si papa" the girl whose face is unknown right now said kissing her fathers cheek
"I want you to meet someone. This will be your body guard"

When she looked up my heart stopped. It was Cattleya, she looked shocked and nervous.
"Cattleya this is Anthony and Anthony this is my daughter Cattleya."
"Nice to meet you I said shaking her hand and holding it for a long time."
"Ummm I think that's enough now" boss said snatching our hands way. Cattelya looked down and said nice to meet you too.
Her father's phone started ringing.
"

Hold on ill be right back in a min"

I pulled her arm and took her to god knows were.
"Would you like to explain your damn self." I said with my anger boiling.

"Nope would you like to explain your self and why you working for my dad."
"Man ieen got to explain shit."

"Mhm okay just like ion got to explain shit to you." She said rolling her neck.
"So you his daughter huh?"
"Yeep so you one of us workers huh."
"Yea ma and your new body guard."
"New body guard for what I can protect my damn self. You saw that at the party."
" You know what ion got time for this shit. I'll catch yo ass later." I said leaving the house.
Aint this sum shit. This means I got to lose all feelings for shawty. This all crazy. Making a nigga head hurt.