Chapter 3

I was at the spa with my girls getting our bodies massaged and nails done. We wanted to look good for this party. I got my nails a marble green color with gold nail jewelry , Tammy got hers a baby pink color and justice got black on her nails.

"So Leya tell me about new cutie that was sitting with you today." Tammy said

"You talking about Anthony girl it's nothing about him. He look like he got all the hoes."

"You just saying that cause you know you going to start crushing on him." Justice said
Just as I was about to respond back my daddy called.

"Hey baby girl whea you at"

"At the spa with unturned girls chilling, why wassup"

"Dang I can't call to cheek up on my daughter, but I have to go away on a business trip for two days. The girls can stay with you to keep you company."

"Ookay papa be safe."

"But I have rules and conditions. I don't want any boys in my house, don't throw any house parties."
"Okay papa I love you don't forgot to be safe."

"Bye baby girl love you too."
»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»
Guess what girls?!
What they said in unison with just as much excitement as I just used.

"So he is going out of town for two days the party is tomorrow. He said we couldn't have any boys over and that we could throw a party but he never said that we couldn't go to one."
We all looked at each other and smirked

We all knew we was about to get away with some shit that was serious to our dad's.