Chapter 7

It was time to go. Justice had on a black two piece dress that showed her curves to perfection. I had on a black two piece dress like justices. Tammy had on black pants with a black half shirt that shows almost all her boobs. We all agreed on wearing black. I was alil nervous I mean I only been to one party in my hole life. But it was nobody here to catch us papa was on a business trip , Madre was on a vacation with the girls mother. So it was just us finally. Justice brought me out of my thoughts.
"Yall ready to go or not cause I'm not the only one that wants to look at me"
"Justice you so in love with yourself"
"If you don't love yourself who else will " she said with a shrug
"Yall done with this convo cause I need a drink" Tammy said

Is true that ima bad bitch
Bitch I eat my rich and cabbage
Ass so fat he wanna grab it
If he gotta couple hunnits he can have it
Yall already know I'm the baddest bitch
I don't suck dick but I ride that shit
But for me he gone pay for it,get on his knees then he pray for it
Fucked him in his mama bed
Yeah that nigga got the best head
Legs up on the head bored
Then he choked me with the cable cord.

We all sung it burst out laughing. We put our guns in our purses never know what's going to happen. It's just best to be prepared. With that we left out.
»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

When get there the it was packed. People was already drunk and dancing all over each other. I told the girls to come get me if they need me ill be over in the corner chillin. Tonight I was not planning on drinking. I was sitting there in my thoughts when I felt a presence behind me.
"I see yuh made it'
"Yeah this sum I wouldn't miss"
I was talking to him then my song came on. Come get her by Rae shermad . I got up and went in the middle of the floor dancing.. When I was dancing somebody grabbed my waist. I looked back and it was Anthony.
We danced to like two more songs then went to go sit down.
"Soo An-" before I could get finished talking it was shots coming our way. Anthony tried to get me to get down but I took my gun out and went to work. I got on dude in the chest and the other in the leg.
"JUSTICE, TAMMY COME THE FUCK ON WE GOT TO BOUNCE"
When we got to the car I drove off fast.
"Catt what in the hell just happened?"
"I don't even know all I know is one min I'm dancing then I started talking to Anthony and shots started coming our way.