Chapter 4

Anthony's POV
»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

I sat in my bed thinking about that girl my teacher told me to sit next to. I think her name was Cattleya she was so beautiful. She was my type but so different. I would cuff her but I'm living the fast life. When I first come in my eyes went to her.
In the mist of thinking about her I got a call from my boss.

Ya boss?
" I'm going out of town for a couple of days I need for you to watch my house. While I'm gone its just going to be my daughter and her friends. I don't want to hear that it's any parties going on or that it's any knuckle head boys over there."
"Aight boss I got you"

What was shocking to me is boss never mentioned having a family. I wonder what his daughter looks like.

Tomorrow was this party that I wanted to go to. I need a new outfit. So the mall is where ill be.
»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

When I got there I went to get me some shoes I wanted the new Jordan futures low.I got them black and blue. On my way to get the rest of my outfit some little person bumped into my chest but I caught the person.

"Ayee ma watch where you going" I said not looking at who it was and when I did it was that girl from earlier.
"Oh my bad pa I'm sorry"

"Huh what you say?" I was too lost in looking at her I didn't hear what she said.
"Nothing anyways you going to that party tomorrow" lil shorty said
"Yeah I was thinking about it why"
Oh well im about to go she said looking at her home girls.
They was looking at me smiling and it was kinda awkward.
"Well can I get your number or no?"
"Uhhhh yeah (518)-335-2780"

" Aight ill catch you later ma"