Chapter 3- The ship

A few days had passed and Uzi was starting to get used to her new job or in other words, her directive. She hadn't really left the room she stayed in, since everything she needed was there and the airlock was just down the hallway. As she was picking up a bucket to take to the airlock, Lindsey walked in.

"Oh! Lindsey- hi." Uzi stopped in her tracks and turned to face the human who had given her a new chance at life.

"Hello Uzi, I see you've taken quite the liking to your new job." She gestured to all the buckets that were in the room, ready to be put in the airlock. "I've never seen a robot get this many buckets done in a span of just a few days."

Uzi blushed from embarrassment. "Y-yeah, I just kinda really like the job I guess."

Lindsey smiled and walked closer. "I get that, but right now I want you to take a break from your job! I've got some cool things to show you!"

"Ok?" Uzi placed the bucket down with the others and went to the back to change.

After about 5 minutes, Uzi returned in her normal outfit that Lindsey had found her in. Lindsey took her by the hand and dragged her out of the room, she continued down the hallway until Uzi froze and gasped. (Warning- There is many WALL-E references in this story so if you find one, good job, i may point some out to.) It was like a road full of robots, going every which way, going up slanted halls, across straight halls, and they were all fast too. Lindsey took Uzi over to a overing board, car thingy(the thing e.v.e and wall-e were on). She gestured over to a small robot her immediately rolled over and hopped in the little area in the front to get them to their destination. She sat on top and pat the spot next to her for Uzi. Uzi got on, processing where she was until it took off into the hall, it was at the same pace as the other robots, fastly moving down the hall and taking turns here and there.

Uzi held on tight to the car thing, amazed and terrified by how fast they were moving. "Where are we going!?" She looked over to Lindsey who was relaxed.

"I'm taking you to the bigger part of the ship!" She smiled as the tunnel opened up to a humongous area that replicated a city in a way.(The area when WALL-E first bumped into john)

"Woah..." Uzi sat up and looked around in awe as the car kept moving swiftly through the city. Different types of robots everywhere. It was all so new to her and it was awesome.

They stopped in front of some bar like train tracks before a white shuttle sped and stopped in front of the, the car hopped on and so did other robots. A blue like glass covered the exit and it sped away. Uzi got to see everything now, it was so...beautiful, in its own way-. Lindsey was looking at Uzi and giggled due to the drones shocked look when seeing the ship.

"So what do you think?" Lindsey tapped Uzi on the shoulder to get her attention.

Uzi snapped out of it and looked over. "Oh! Uh- it's incredible! But- how did you even get all these robot? And the ship itself?"

"Oh! It's my dad's ship and all these robots were either scrapped prototypes or built to attend to guests here!" She sighed and smiled, looking around at the place she had lived for years. "Trust me, you'll get used to being here in no time, I promise!" She smiled at Uzi.

---------------
Word count-636