Chapter 6-Found you buddy....

N stared up at the human, his eyes were hollow, stress lines around the hollow eye lights. He stayed quiet, they all did. Suddenly the human started to squeal.

"Oh my gosh oh my gosh oh my gosh!!! Eeeeee!! Other Copper 09 drones!!" She smiled and reached a hand down as if to signal that she was here to help.

J looked at her suspiciously. The last 'human' she trusted turned out to be some crazy skin stealing maniac. "Back off human." One hand turned into a blade as she held it up threateningly.

N saw the girls fear and moved J's blade down a bit. "J, that's a kid, just like us. Chill out will ya?" He whispered so quietly that J could barely hear but she understood. She unequipped her blad, her hand becoming normal again.

N walked closer and more into the light, it was hard to see. The bright lights from the room were burning his visor just by staring at them. The human noticed this and quickly covered the hatch more so the lights wouldn't kill their sight. "Sorry about that! You get used to the lights over time- hehe, forgot how bright they can seem to newer passengers-"

She beckoned for them to climb out as she slowly moved away and climbed off the pod and back onto the catwalk. N was the first to take the step towards the ladder before climbing out slowly, his eyes hollowed again as he squinted, getting used to the lights. He slowly but surely climbed up and out of the pod, sliding down the side onto the catwalk with the human. He covered the top of his visor with his hand as his eyes adjusted, and after a few moments he was amazed at what he saw. Robotic hands everywhere, tech and other small tiny bots rolling around on the ground. He walked further onto the catwalk away from the girl who only laughed at his child like wonder.

The next head to pop out was Thad, he had to adjust to the light too but not as long as N needed to. He joined N on the catwalk and had the same reaction as him to the sight that surrounded them. "Dude this place is sick!" He turned to the girl who only grinned and returned her gaze to the pod, waiting for whoever showed up next. Thad turned his attention back to the high tech place.

J, then Lizzy, then Khan who had Nori on his helmet. All were shocked by the surroundings. Lizzy took photos while J stared at the robots below them.

"C'mon newbies! I'll show you around!" She moved her shoulder to follow where she was going as she walked so they would follow. She smiled and slowly climbed down that ladder. Followed by the other drones. One they were all set on the floor she beckoned a small white robot, that was up to the end of Lizzy's shoes, over. "C.B can you go fetch my assistant? I can't do this tour without her!" The small white bot nodded, of it could nod, and rolled over and through two doors where a familiar voice could be heard for a few quick seconds, yelling at some smaller robots. The figures could be seen but due to the blurry glass on the doors, no color or really any features could be shown.

They stood there for about 5 minutes before the human groaned and started walking towards the door, waving her arm for them to follow.

The door opened and she directed the group to hide behind the charging station. The yelling continued for a few short seconds before the girl interrupted. "Oh my- I swear if you stupid program following wastes of metal can't do the task you were made to do then-!" The human had begun to speak as N listened in on what she was saying. "Hey! I can see that the new programming update on the robots isn't going through well to their uh directives, sorry about that- but! Other than that I wanted to show you what I found in that pod!"

N almost broke down as he officially heard the voice, without glass muffling it or the human interrupting. "Hm. Whatcha find?"

"Biscuit?"

He felt like there was a large thing of metal caught in his throat. He covered his mouth to force himself to stay quiet. What if it wasn't her!? It would be awkward if he yelled out for her. He just stayed there and listened.

"Well! I found something that I think will make you overjoyed with!" The human seemed overwhelming, she was full of energy. If that was his biscuit then he questioned how this human hadn't met the same fate as Tessa. This one was more talkative then him.

"What is it? Space junk? Really it's sweet you think I'll want more of that but im running out of space to put it in my directives location." The voice sounded tired but also sincere. N smiled to himself and looked over to the others in his group, they weren't paying attention to what was happening.

After several minutes of watching his team members he realized he had zoned out and quickly turned his attention back to the conversation. Thankfully they weren't really speaking of the pod, rather getting the assistant a bigger room for space junk. He rolled his eye lights and covered his mouth so he wouldn't giggle out loud.

"Anyways! As I was saying- let me show you what I found!!" She giggled and turned towards where N and the group were hiding, he kicked Lizzy causing everyone to look at him. He signaled that they were about to meet the assistant, as he did they all immediately stood up and waited patiently. "Come on out!" She hollered loud enough for them to hear completely clearly. It took a minute before N stepped out from behind the station, looking down as he did.

He heard a gasp and tried to ignore it as the others revealed themselves. He looked over and saw the groups shocked expressions, he hesitantly looked up and met eyes with........
...
....
.....
.......
...Uzi

She was staring at him in shock, she was stiff and looked at the girl before turning back to N. The silence was loud. The girl became very uncomfortable, unsure of why her robot was so shocked to see the newbies. They've done this drill thousands of times before, why was this time different. "Uh- so! Uzi- I kinda have to go check with the captain of the ship to make sure y'know- he updates how many robots inhabit this place-, give these lot a tour will ya?"

"Oh-oh! Uh yeah! Of course Lindsey!" Uzi nodded as Lindsey left the area. They all continued to stare at each other.

"...N..?"

"..Uzi?..."

........

"Uzi doorman! This is where you've been!?" Nori yelled at her, angered that her own daughter was living so happily after the trauma they all experienced.

"Uhh.." She was interrupted by a tight hug from N. She hesitated before hugging him back. N was just happy he could hug her again.

-----------
Word count-1,200