Chapter 8- The tour

N woke up first and yawned. He didn't sleep that well since he wasn't used to laying on a bed, he was more comfortable with hanging upside down but he'd have to put up with this change of experience. He sat up and forgot he was still holding onto Uzi's hand when N was struggling to sleep.

Uzi's visor changed to show her status as 'waking' for a few seconds before it glitched back to her eye lights. She blinked and sat up, she hadn't noticed the hand holding yet.

"Morning Uzi!" He grinned sleepily as Uzi nodded.

"Morning N..." She moved her legs to get off the bed and felt a tug. She turned her head and noticed her and N's hands. She blushed and looked up at him only to see the same reaction she had.

"Oh! Uh-" He pulled away and let her get off the bed. "S-sorry about uhm- that!"

"It's fine-" She swung her legs over the edge of the bed and stood up. "Best get changed so we can go wake up the others."

Nodding, he walked over and picked up his folded uniform as she remade the bed. N walked into the bathroom to change, as he shut the door she started getting dressed herself, bed all made. Uzi finally put her beanie on, all dressed as N walked out of the bathroom. He grabbed his hat while she walked over to the door.

Meanwhile, J and Lizzy were fighting over who gets what in the room. Arguing like little kids, while Khan, Thad, and Nori looked around their room, interested in the technology advancements compared to the bunker they all used to hide in.

A knock was heard on the girls door, which opened after a few seconds and standing there was Uzi and N. "If you two would stop bickering we could actually get the rest of the group and go around the ship sooner rather than later." The purple eyes drone glared at the two.

J was about to retort but Lizzy shook her head as in a way to tell her that they could go back to this is they just shut up and get the tour over with.

The group walked over and rounded up Khan, Thad, and Nori before following Uzi down the hallway to where N and her went last time. N walked up front close to Uzi, he kind of remembered the area but not much if he was being honest. Everyone had the same reaction as N did to the new surroundings, the road, and all walked closer to see each individual robot.

"Holy shit!" J was trying to read the names of each type of robot but couldn't due to them moving to fast. She had never seen this many robots in one place.

"Mhm.." Uzi guided them on the side of the highway, no car was gonna fit this many robots. She scanned her code on the bracelet to open up the door to the city. She giggled as everyone's gasps could be heard, though in the eyes of one in particular, there was a bit a fear. She quietly grabbed N's hand and held it firmly. He tightened his fingers around her hand as she led the group into the city.

They walked out of the tunnels and into the large city like place. Lizzy was taking pictures while Khan kept studying every single door he saw. Nori had to keep reminding him of that fact that they were in a tour so he'd shut up about doors for at least 2 seconds. Thad walked by Lizzy with J in the back, slowly looking around, trying to take in every new sight at once.

"It'll be easier if we get on the tram." That's what Uzi had nicknamed the thing that took robots around the city, Lindsey called it a train which made no sense to Uzi. She led the group over to an incline, one way moved down and the over moved upwards. She dragged them on as it brought them to the top. There, just in time, a tram that had come back from its round around the entire ships city. "C'mon."

The group of drones stepped inside as the blue glass slid over, covering the other side, then it sped off. Uzi began to tell them which buildings they needed to know about and what was inside of around them.

"Over there's the spare parts center, it's small but you'll get up to date tech from there." She turned a bit. "There's the testing of robotic equipment place or whatever, and next to it is apparently a history of Earth dome. I don't know why we need it but Lindsey said it was mandatory."

N was the only one listening for the entire thing, he wanted to be able to go around the city with her some time and not get lost. "Then up that long elevator is the captains room and deck. Not many bots go up there." Uzi went quiet for a minute before continuing on.

Lizzy was ignoring every little thing she said and instead decided to send the photos back to Copper 09. Thad was somewhat listening but was very easily distracted by the tech on the holographic build boards while J pulled on her pigtails as Khan pointed out each new door he saw.

The tram stopped and everyone got off, following Uzi once again as she pointed out the charging station, oil rooms, directive check in screens, and more mainly useless stuff. "Alright, now that your on the ship and know most of everything, you gotta work to stay here."

"What now?" Lizzy looked up from her phone as Uzi rolled her eyes.

She sighed. "You can't just stay and do nothing, no, each drone has a directive they are given. You will follow your assigned directive for as long as you wish to stay on the ship."

Disappointed faces stained the group, except for N, who was curious on what directive Uzi had. "What's your directive Uzi?"

The purple eyes drone crossed her arms. "That's classified information." She signaled for them to follow her up to the elevator. They were gonna meet the captain to give this squad of unlikely team members their own directives.

--------
Word count-1,067
Sorry this is really lazily written, I was tired af