𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥 𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐬𝐞 - 𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐫 𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞!

One friday night i wanted to take angel on a date because she had just gotten into the draft and she's only in town for a little while so i told her to meet up at August (fancy restaurant in nola)

she's 5 minutes late. knowing me i'm gonna say something ignorant and when she shows up. she walked up in a red dress with black heels as if she ain't tall enough.

even though she was looking good this is a innocent little date night. "hey baby" i said with a little attitude. "what's up with you?" angel said in confusion. "you late but it's whatever." "girl boo. let's go and eat cause yk this my last day here." we walked in and the lights were dim and we was chilling.

the waiter came to our table and asked for our drinks and stuff she ordered wine and i ordered and lemonade cause who don't get lemonade.

couple seconds later the waiter walked away. angel said "this is fun we should do it again, next time i promise i won't be late." but she was🤦🏽‍♀️. "ok and why you always wearing some heels you already 6'11" "mmcht what you exaggerating for?"

my momma calling me in the middle of the restaurant and my ringtone is the bigger picture by lil baby so all you hear is "it's bigger than black and white it's a problem with the whole way of life" that's my moms ringtone cause the song reminds me of her. she called me talking bout "TELL ANGEL I SAID HEYYYY" i don't even know how she found out about the date but it's there.

"my momma said hey.." i say quietly cause eyes was all on me. while i'm talking angel over here cackling. (hang up on you, not in the mood.)  so then she said "hey mom" like that's her mother. girl you ain't my sister 🙄. "bye mom" i hang up on her and the restaurant starts getting loud from everyone talking to people.

the waiter comes out with our drinks and ask for our food orders i ordered the Cider-Braised Pork cheek she order some cucumber salad type shyt. "dis is nasty" we said. I paid and we left and got some chipotle. we went back to my place and ate and i drove her home. i was happy to see my Bayou Barbie before she turned into a Chi-Town Barbie.

~~~~~~~
"i been ballin so damn hard could've went to LSU" -Cardi B.