𝐉𝐚𝐲𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐦 - 𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐨

today jay was playing the game so i asked him if he wanted to go skating. he said "skating? yea let's get in the car." i was excited cause i haven't went skating in a lil min.

"hurry and get ready and do you wanna match" jayson said. "yea what color we wearing?" " black and yellow." we have the same outfits in back and yellow so i should've know he was gonna say that.

"LETS GOOO" that man was already in the car and i was trying to do my hair 🙄. he kept on honking his horn and then the karen next door came out complaining "STOP HONKING YOUR HORN!! MY KIDS ARE TRYING TO SLEEP." why are your kids trying to sleep at 2 pm on a saturday.

"tell YOUR kids to wake up and touch some grass." i said talking loudly at her. she had a tear run down her face and started running in her house. "ok y/n let's gooo." i played FNF by glorilla cause why is this negro tryna sound like her so bad.

first before we go to the skating rink we went to wendy's and i got (your own wendy's order) and jayson got a 4 for 4.

we got on the highway and started blasting music "THERES A TIME AND A PLACE FOR ALL THIS" i yelled while we were going down the highway. then my beyoncé came on and we both started singing / yelling "DONT BELIEVE THEM RUMORS GIRL, YOU KNOW ILL DO YOU GIRL" and i sung dej part "I LET HIM GET IT WHEN HE WANT IT KNOCK IT DOWN AND PUSH UP ON IT."

we did get a couple looks but we got there and it was PACKED. there was a whole lot of black folk and there was like 3 parties at once and people was skating backwards and i wasn't ready for allat now😭.

me and jayson was just skating holding hands and then this girl wanted us to join their team for laser tag so we did. we had fun or whatever and we got a lot of pictures.

we went home to the police outside of our house talking about me "harassing" karen. did i touch her no. i talked LOUDLY to her and there was someone outside that saw everything and they wasn't home to be a witness.

i called her and she told the officer what happened and told me that karen was harassing me and let us off with a warning. my other neighbor kinda did lie to the police officer though.

i love them over there. "come on bae." jayson wanted to go lay down cause we was tired as PHUCK.

i took a shower and jayson was already sleep on the bed with his FUNKY ASS. i woke him up sent to the shower and went straight to bed and woke up to him on the floor. i might have pushed him🤗.

~~~~~
"BITCH IM G TO THE L TO THE O BIG GLO" - glorilla