𝐣𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐚𝐧 𝐩𝐨𝐨𝐥𝐞 - 𝐎𝐔𝐔 𝐈𝐓𝐒 𝐀 𝐅𝐋𝐘.

yesterday i went on a date with the this famous basketball player let me tell you how it went.

YESTERDAY

i got a call for my boyfriend jordan and he asked to go on a date. i said yes cause i could only say yes wasn't a yes or no question.

he told me to wear a cute sundress and he'll pick me up at 12:00

couple hours later and he picked me up in my yellow flowy dress. i walked outside and saw a pretty convertible, i ran to the car and JUMPED in it.

he knows i love my cars especially topless cars. we got to the park and it was beautiful and peaceful. the topiary are is one of the most peaceful and prettiest places in columbus ohio.

i took pictures of it.

we sat near the pond and it was a hot day

we sat near the pond and it was a hot day. there was the cute little ducks and flies 😓. let me tell you right now. I. AM. SCARED. OF. BUGS. ESPECIALLY FLIES!

he put out the blanket and then there was a picnic basket and some stuff.

he told me to bring some candy cause he's been on tiktok aaaalot lately and he saw the candy salads. so we were gonna make some candy salad. i brought skittles, starburst, hi chews, sour punches and, some nerd gummy clusters.

we had so much fun until i looked at my legs and there was bumps from mosquitoes and stuff on my legs. let me remind you. i am deathly scared of bugs so i got up and started running. jordan thought that shit was funny so he was recording and laughing and encouraging me to run.

wasn't nothing following me. but did i know that? hell nawl.

i got to close to the pond and SLIPPED and the ducks almost got me but i got out in time. and to make the ducks happy i gave them some bread.

fatass ducks. jordan walked over to me and pulled me out of the pond and he already packed up the stuff he said "we gonna finish this at a decent place. inside though." i nodded while crying because there was a couple people at the park.

i got in the car and looked outside while my hair blew in the wind. we got to my house i took a quick shower and changed into a crop top with jeans and forces.

i got into the car and took a nap in the car cause today has been a day honey.

this man said he was gonna take me somewhere nice that's inside. i trusted this man and he took me to the mall. i wasn't mad cause he knew what he got himself into taking me to a mall.

before we went shopping we went to the movies to watching something. after the movie we went to pandora and he got me a promise ring. it was cute and BIG.

after we got done matching necklaces in claire's cause i'm still a lil kid at heart. tonight i had fun.

jordan took me home gave me a kiss on the lips and said "bye, QUACK QUACK" i flipped him off getting out the car and walked into my house.

the end.

one HELL of a date i love that man. we're literally perfect.

•••••••
"can i call you rose? cause your sweet like angel"