𝐣𝐚 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐭 - 𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐧 𝐝𝐚 𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐤

one night i was in memphis and i was at my moms house sitting outside smoking some weed.

i saw a group of people walking towards me. they was acting like little boys but they had to be in they're 20's.

this tall brown skin dread head comes up to me "hey ma, what you doing around hea?" he asked me and i said "my momma live ova here. do you need something?"

"no ma but you fine as fuck. what's yo name ?" "y/n. what's your name?" i asked with attitude cause like i literally don't wanna talk rn. "my name is temetrius but they call me ja ova hea"

this man is fine as PHUCK!! he gave me his instagram and he texted me.

hey ma

hey ma

3:28 am

hey.

why u reply so late

cause i was still outside.

oh
dats wsp.

yea.

lemme take you out.

oh shiii
frl ?

hy
ima pick you up at five.

ok .

so i had got ready to go on that date my mom said that he is trouble so i gotta be careful

so i had got ready to go on that date my mom said that he is trouble so i gotta be careful. o told my mom i don't care and i would definitely be the one to break his heart he isn't gonna break mine.

⏳5:00pm⏳

he picked me up "ouu you lookin good ma" i blushed so hard. i don't even blush so he's just that good. when he took me to a seafood place called cajun.

we was eating and he was asking questions about myself and i asked him "why do you have a verified account on instagram?" he said "i'm a basketball player for the grizzlies" "WHATTTTTTTTTTTTTT"
i said suprised. the date ended and he took me home.

once i got home i looked at his story and it's him with his friends / thats group and a gun. he got suspended from his team came to my house crying talm bout " i'm suspended " like we knowww 🤦🏽‍♀️ but do it look like I give a fuck?

cause i really don't

after he went back the SAME THING HAPPENED. i'm gonna tell him to give up the guns and gangs. cause you need to play. you've wanted this your whole life and your gonna give it up for nothing?

"hey ja." " waddup ma." he know that ma word really gets to me and i'm actually tryna have a conversation with youuuuu😭. " you need to stop with them damn guns." he ducked his teeth and said "why" he said that shit exaggerating the y. "cause you told me you always wanted to be in the nba and now your on and off the court. if it happens again you probably not gonna go back."

he looked at me and said "ok fine. you right. ima put the guns down and focus on the court" alright now i got him in check. if he do it again his ass is grass.

~~~~~~
"balling on the nggas like i'm ja morant"