𝐉𝐮𝐣𝐮 𝐨𝐧 𝐝𝐚𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐭 - 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐢𝐬𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝

JUDEA. COME ON YOU KNOW THIS IS GONNA BE A LONG DRIVE.

juju came down the stairs looking fine as hell. she know she look good. but all we doing is going to the amusement park.

"y/n. you can't lie, don't i look fly though😛." juju said with a  smirk. "yea.. you do BUT LETS GO" we get in the car and head up north.

we get to kings island and then we sit in the long ahh line to get into the park. we finally get to the park and we have fast passes. we get on the viking fury first and we was rocking back and forth. ion know WHAT told me to get on that ride first but gah damn😖.

i threw up after i got off the ride. but i was ready for the next one!!  then we got onto the racer and girl. was it racing. we saw a phat spider at the end and it fell on me😟.

i started screaming and i kinda got bit by it. then i saw the biggest roller coaster there. it was the orion. i got on it and was already scared. it goes 91 miles per hour. and it's 287 feet tall.

i was scared but then juju said "LETS GET ON THE ORION AND THE FIRST ONE TO CRY HAS TO WEAR A CHICKEN HAT FOR THE WHOLE WEEK."

i'm never gonna back out on a date so i said "bet" i was already hold back tears🤦🏽‍♀️. but i tear was already going down my face. we going in our seat and the ride started and then it went FAST out of no where and then we flipped over and i flipped out.

i started crying and juju was laughing. what the hell is so fucking funny "the ride stopped and we got off and went to go buy a chicken hat

and when she bought the hat i snuck some candy in my purse cause they prices was crazy fuck i look like buying some skittles for 10 dollars. A SHARE SIZE. NOT SHARING SHARE.

so i stole half of the store and walked out of kings island and went to cedar point.

we walked in and then i wanted to get on the first ride i saw. its was the Raptor. the raptor was a special ride. i actually liked it but it was a ride that actually made Juju cry.

then we went to starbucks to get some water then we got on more rides and drove home.

"y/n, i had fun with you. we should do this again.!" i smiled and nodded cause my voice was GONE.

she dropped me off i waved at her and walked in my house. i had soooo much fun.

••••
"you can't get enough of me " - jhene aiko