twenty- six

Saul

Saul had been sitting in a meeting with some celebrity he had to defend against a pretty big affair scandal until he got a call from Salem telling him she was on her way back to Seoul. He continued on with the meeting and went home to clean his house before going to go meet her at the airport. He already knew why she was coming back early since he heard her name going around in some horrible places. Though he didn't know she would be back so soon he was still excited.

Their extravagant dates had her opening up more to him and he really liked that.

He was snapped out of his thoughts by a call from one of his many flings, although he was trying to get rid of a good handful of them some still stuck around and he was not one to say no.

"What are you doing?" Brianna asked in a melodic tone. She was one of the women that he had been messing around with since before he met Salem and she seemed to follow him around everywhere.

"Taking care of some shit, what's up?" He didn't have the energy to deal with her today and she was starting to become a nuisance.

"I miss you daddy." She whined into the phone.

He visibly cringed at the pet name she had given him. He didn't understand why men liked to be called daddy and it was an absolute turn off for him.

"What did I tell you about calling me that Bri?"

"I know you don't like it but i thought-"

She was immediately cut off by him hanging up the phone. Although Saul was a playboy of sorts he didn't like overly clingy women who he laid the boundaries out for. He had already told her that he didn't want anything serious at the beginning which was rare of him to do but he knew that she was crazy from the start.

He was pulling up to where Salem was and she immediately recognized his car and got in.

"Hi." She said in a quiet tone.

"Hi jagi, I missed you." He rasped moving closer to her ear to where there were but centimeters apart.

She squirmed in her seat. He knew that he could affect her and no matter how hard she tried to ignore him or not talk to him he always made the extra effort.

"You didn't miss me?" He asked pouting his bottom lip.

"Just drive." She replied rolling her eyes at his childish antics.

The car ride was going smooth, she had fallen asleep shortly after he played her favorite sleeping playlist. She had told him about her spotify account and the any playlists she had, so he took it upon hiself to listen to her music to understand her more.

They pulled up to his large home in Seoul and he decided to watch her sleep for a moment before breaking the news that she had to stay with him. He started waking her up by trailing soft kisses down her forehead to her neck.

"I know you're not sleep anymore, you've been awake since I pulled up." He continued trailing kisses down to the base of her neck when she whimpered.

"Found it." He said proudly.

"Fine, i'm awake but stop doing that." Her words were breathless as she was trying not to move under him.

"What?"

"You know what don't play coy now." She pushed him off of her while trying to slow her breathing down.

She sat up and looked around confused. "Why are we here?" She looked over at him.

"You know why Jagi." He paused while he read her face for any emotion. "It's not safe, that ex lover boy of yours told me to keep you safe so I listened. You don't want to piss the cartel off." He winked at her before getting out of the car to open her door and grab her bags.