Ch1-Alex &Sofia Volkov

All of us are at the club- that was of course crawling with me and Christian's men. Not to mention the royal palace guards. The younger women and older ones were all on the dance floor while the men were watching and waiting for threats. While bullying eachother of course

Me, Christian, Josh and Rhys were at a booth with no clue where our boys went.

"Holy fuck Alex Volkov?" I look up at the enthusiastic voice a little surprised. I wasn't exactly invisible but it was still rare to be recognized in public.

The man was clearly wearing a cheap suit. It almost looked like he made it from an old rug.

"Can I help you?" I ask coldly. Entertainment was not my responsibility.

"I- I wanted to talk-" before he's about to ask me for a low pay job Sofia comes over.

"Excuse me-" she politely excuses herself for interrupting the man and sits next to me.

"Your excused you dumb bitch. Can't you see I'm trying to land a deal here. I'm trying to do some work. Something your pretty little dumb head probably doesn't know the first thing of." He says rudely.

All the men at the table snickered. Not because they were laughing at my little sunshine. But because we all knew Sofia could take care of herself pretty damn well- and with the additional torture from us that she doesn't know about.

Sofia is a mix of Ava and me. She's all Ava coded until someone pisses her off. Then she's the fucking devil herself.

Her polite smile drops and she stands up to face the man. She's in high heals and basically the same height as the short man.

"Let me spell this out for you: you do not talk to me like that unless you are asking for suicide. You do not speak to me unless given permission. And I would gladly accept your suicide offer but my dad and uncles already have that covered." She about to walk off but then speaks over her shoulder. "Also don't wear a cheap suit if you can't make it look expensive. I'm sure that's something your ugly little dumb head doesn't know the first thing of." And that is my beautiful daughter.

An arms get thrown over the guys shoulder. The owner of said arm is Lorenzo Harper. The other two guys come out behind him from the shadows.

"You messing with my sister?" Nico asks on his other side. The guy has to be atleast 10 to 15 years older yet he's the one seconds away from pissing his pants.

"N-no." He barely mumbles.

"So what now we're lying?" Ethan Chen asks moving so the guy could see his face.

"N-no I promise I'm not lying." He looks almost pitiful- almost.

He turns to Lorenzo- who hasn't said a word. Which isn't surprising. Ever since he was 12 he stoped talking completely. Christian and Stella took him to the doctors multiple times but they always said the same damn thing; it's not that he can't talk, it's that he won't talk. They stoped going to doctors after the fifth time. Thought he would give it up one day or another. 8 years later and still hasn't given up. No one even knows why he stoped talking- he just did.

"Please you have to believe me. I wasn't messing with her at all." He pleads to Lorenzo. Sure Enzo doesn't talk but he's intimidating as hell. In response Lorenzo forces the man to his knees. He and Nico make eye contact and Nico immediately understand. It's always been like this. They're inseparable and Nico has always been able to understand Lorenzo while no one else can.

"Apologize."nico says in a scary whisper. Nico isn't intimidating- he's just scary when he wants to be.

"I'm sorry. I'm so so sorry." He even bends down and bows to all of their feet.