Ch6-Lorenzo Harper.

4 years. And I haven't seen the gorgeous face that blesses my dreams- well not in person at least. By the end of this month I'll be in Costa Rica with my family that I haven't seen in a while. Except Nico and Dahlia, they come visit me at least once a month.

Mom came once every year for my birthday, once even dad tagged along. But that's it.

I haven't seen Ava and her sunshiny smile, Alex with good advice, Josh who's always ready to have fun, Jules who's ready to defend and bully when needed, Bridget who can set anyone in their place, Rhys who's ready to kill at all times it's actually concerning. I haven't seen Camilla, who looks like a flower yet would (and did) put anyone through hell if they looked at her the wrong way. I haven't seen Ethan who's maturity is too fucking much for his age. And last but definitely not least, I haven't seen My Precious, with dark brown doe eyes, full pink lips I probably shouldn't have been admiring, and a smile so beautiful any artist would be lucky to have seen it.

I miss her the most. I think to myself. Me and my friends are all hanging out at my house, that I bought with my own money. After the first year I moved here I started getting jobs, getting promoted, to being the Consigliere of the London Mafia. Long story.

"Enzo, Attention to Enzo!" Eliza snaps her fingers in front of my face a couple of times before I get back from my thoughts.

I miss being called Loré- by her. Not by anyone else.

"Where did you go Man?" Oliver asks, opening a new beer bottle.

"Probably thinkin' bout his girlfrienddd back home." Sloane teases. I've told them all about her. It's the only thing I could talk about for weeks when I got here in junior year. Jeremy snickers next to Sloane with his arm still hanging on her shoulders.

"Don't bully my best friend like that, he just wants what he can't have." He says it as a joke though I know he's telling the truth.

I roll my eyes. I talk, just not a lot.

The doorbell rings but before I can even get up a man in a suite comes in my living room. I take notice of the guns I have hidden around my penthouse.

I get up and move to cover all my friends. "Can I help you?"

"Yes, The Cappo wants to see you."

"He didn't call me." I say suspiciously.

"Girl I'm the messenger not the explainer of other people's thought process." Blake's facade drops as I chuckle.

"Does he actually?"

"Nope. Just wanted to mess with you."

"Blake how the fuck do you buy a suit like that and have no job?" Eliza asks. Nobody here knows about the mafia except me and Blake.

"Trust fund baby." He says while pointing at himself.

"Just so you know. I love you." Oliver declares his love to Blake clearly drunk as fuck.

"Okay go to bed, I can see a bit of drool." Sloane says slightly disgusted.

"What's up? You don't usually pop in whenever." I ask whispering to Blake while the others bicker and laugh with each other.