Ch10-Sofia Volkov

"Pizza's here!!" I hear Bridget screaming from the living room. Tonight's the fourth night we've ordered take out. Mostly because no one wants to cook and not a lot of us want to go out to a restaurant. Except our parents, two out of four of the married couples always go. The rest stay and babysit. Though everybody knows we don't need it. They use it as an excuse not to go out. Because their to embarrassed to say they like Fast food... except uncle Josh... he'll announce that to the president if he ever has the chance.

Today though, all the fathers went out so it's just the moms and us 6.

I stir a bit in my sleep before siting up in a panic.

TOMORROW'S LORENZOS BIRTHDAY?!?!?!

I groan as I put my hands on my face. Earlier today I was trying to seduce him into telling me what he wants for his birthday...buuuuttt I might've gotten a bit distracted...

Then my lazy ass proceeded to fall asleep. Just perfect!

I look to my side to see him looking at me with fascination. His laptop abandoned on his lap.

"Can I help you?" I ask, a little annoyed

"You seem a bit...stressed... about something" he responds with a grin.

"And...?"

"And...I can think of many ways to get rid of that stress."

That little shit.

We've done plenty of sexual activities, but his dick has never entered my body unless it's through my mouth. He's not to pleased but has never and will never force me into anything, so of course I'm making him work for it. Because he needs a reminder that he broke my heart all those years ago and that I can drop him like playing hot potato. My heart, mind, body and soul might be in pain from it- but I can deal with something I've grown used to. This time I'm the one who's in charge...kind of.

I push his chest playfully and wrap the blanket around me before going in his closet and retreating an old sports bra I left here and his sweatpants. I roll the sweatpants a few times before it can somewhat look normal on me. When I come back i see him work on his laptop with blue light glasses.

That fucking little shit.

"I can feel you staring."

"Does that mean you can also feel my desperation to find out what to get you for your birthday?" I ask with hopeful eyes.

"I can feel it, though I really can't hear it."

That fucking little piece of shit.

Ever since our first shower together, he's made it his life's mission to get me to say the word please.

I've never begged for anything in my life- courtesy of my dad. It's the way I was raised, I never had to, I was actually discouraged from saying the word please. Dad told me to save that word until I really meant it- until it feels like my only surviving option is to beg. Even then he told me to avoid begging for death or life. I don't know what else I could beg for? What else would be so worthy if not my life or death?

Pleasure? Oh please. That thought almost made me laugh out loud. Instead I fight back a small smile and head out the door making sure to close it. So far nobody suspects anything- other than Ethan. But that's because he has crazy good genes from being a lawyers son. I mostly stay away from dad, Aunt Jules, momma and Rhys.