◈38◈

I was surprised and quickly tried to get off him. But he didn't let me go but held me tighter. I felt very ashamed. If I don't get off him, I'll feel like I'm taking advantage of his intoxicated state.

So, I kicked his leg hard and got up. He groaned in pain and said, "Why did you kick me?"

My heart was pounding in my chest. I put my hand on my chest and said, "Why did you hold me?"

He chuckled bitterly & said, "Oh sorry, I forgot I don't have the right to hold you."

"What do you mean?" I asked being confused & afraid.

"You belong to Jungkook. By the way, why did you come back? You were willing spend night with him," he said sitting up.

"Shut up, Hobi. How can you say this," I was kind of disgusted. I never expected him to speak like this to me.

"Okay, I will shut up but just answer me one question. Do you still love Jungkook?" he hiccuped.

I got nervous. Why is he asking it like this all on a sudden?

I swallowed hard & replied, "Yes, I do. I can't help it. I can't stop it. He is still able to make my heart beat. What can I do? I just know that I love him."

I kept saying but who was listening?

I looked at Hobi & he was sleeping his a$$ off. I sighed & went to his room. I bring a blanket & put it over him. Then I turned off the light & went to my room to sleep.

Although I went to sleep, I could not sleep. Hobi's words started ringing in my ears and all the occurrences started to clear in my mind.

"Oh so you are moved now."

"Don't sympathy me."

"I forgot I don't have the right to hold you."

"You were willing spend night with him."

"Do you still love Jungkook?"

All these things were going through my mind. I held my head and tried to sleep.

Why is Hobi behaving like this? What should I do?

● ● ●

[Hobi POV]

I woke up in the morning with a headache. I noticed that I was lying on the couch with a blanket over me.

As far as I can remember last night I drank alcohol and then fell asleep. There were bottles of wine around me. But now they are gone. And who brought this blanket here?

I walked towards the kitchen and saw Y/N there. When did she come home? Why can't I remember anything?

She noticed me but kept cooking silently without saying anything.

Getting no response from her, I said, "Good morning."

"Morning," her voice was cold.

Why is she so angry? Is it because I left the office without hearing her or....something happened last night? I can't remember anything.

"Is something wrong?" I said a little scared.

She looked at me & said, "You tell me. What has gotten into you?"

"What...?" I was confused.

"What do you mean by what?" she arched her eyebrows.

"Did something happen last night? I can't remember anything."

She sighed & said, "No, nothing happened. But you acted strange & talked....weirdly. You became the person I never know before."

I can realize she was hesitating. God forbid, what did I do?

I love Y/N, it's true. But I never want to express my love through wildness. I want her to understand my love slowly.

I don't want to be late any longer. I don't want to lose another chance. I have to tell Y/N before she falls in love with Jungkook again. I have to tell her that I love her....since long ago. And I want to protect her & be by her side no matter what.

"I am sorry if I had done something wrong. I was drunk & I know I shouldn't have done that," I apologized sincerely.

"It's fine," saying this, she became busy in cooking. But I know she is still mad.

"You are still mad, aren't you?"

"No, I'm not," she simply replied.

"Hey, why don't I treat you to remove your anger?" I smiled & wiggled my eyebrows, trying to become lovely again.

Looks like it worked. She laughed & said, "Like school times...when you used to buy me hotdogs."

I chuckled & replied, "Yeah...But this time I will buy you a soft drink too."

"Soft drink?"

"Yes...Because now I have money. I don't have to run after mom for money. Now I am established person named Jung Hoseok," I laughed.

She clapped her hands & said, "Then you have to buy me a burger too. Let's rob you."

"As you wish..."

"So when? You know I have to go to office," she said putting breads in the toaster.

"Then this friday," I replied after thinking a little.

"Alright..."

I'm so glad Y/N is back to smiling again. Star flowers blooms in her smile. I just looked at her with fascinated eyes.

Why so long I did not notice the beating of my heart? I really am an a$$. But not anymore. Now I will tell her my feelings and make her mine.

You will be mine, Y/N, only mine.

------------End of EP 38------------

22/04/2024
Monday
08:05 PM