◈40◈

[Jungkook POV]

"Why would I go to the amusement park? You send the file to my office," I said a bit angrily.

"He's going to visit there with his family today and give you the file at the same time. It's called killing two birds with one stone," Jimin said and laughed.

"I can't," I hung up.

I was annoyed but then just decided to go there to get the file. When I reached there, the person came to me & handed the file.

After talking to him about the file, I got into the car. As I started the engine, my eyes suddenly fell on a bench in the distance.

Is it Y/N? The girl looks exactly like her. But she is in her friend's house. Wait....isn't that Hobi? It's him, no doubts. And the girl is definitely Y/N.

She lied to me and is spending time here with Hobi. Wow...what if she told me the truth that she wanted to be with Hobi? What if she told me that she wants to spend time with him?

This lie of her cut a deep scar in my heart. But more than that was crossed when they.... kissed.

I couldn't believe my eyes. Is this their bestfriend relationship? Going on a date and kissing? What I was afraid of, today it came true. I knew.....they weren't just best friends. But why have I been lied to?!!!

I smashed my head against the wheel very hard. I wanted to leave and cut off all contact with Y/N. But no! I will not run away like a coward. I will protest and teach them a lesson.

I got out of the car and strode towards them. And then, before they even realized my presence, I grabbed Hobi by the collar and punched him in the face.

I could sense Y/N was very shocked. Of course she should be. She never imagined that I would catch her with her secret lover. Damn cheater!!

"Jungkook, you are here?" she said surprised and nervous.

"Yes, I am. Did you think you would do so much behind my back and I wouldn't notice?" I gritted my teeth.

"Oh my god, you are misunderstanding-"

"I misunderstand, that's what you always tell me. But I must say for the first time, I am right," I shouted & the people around looked at us.

Tears left her eyes & she panicked. She tried to tell me many things but I didn't listen. She lied to me & came here & then they kissed. Fu¢k me!!

"You just wait & see Y/N how I ruin your life like you ruined mine," I left, stomping my feet.

[Y/N POV]

I can't even process in my mind what just happened. I knew my happiness won't last long. But I didn't expected it to happen like this.

If I was Jungkook's place, I would have done the same. Now he will never trust me.

I held my head as it was spinning. Hobi came to me & said, "Are you alright-"

"Please, leave me alone," I said through my heavy breathing.

Hobi lowered his head & left. I was left alone under the large sky. I fell on the ground like I have no energy left in my body. God, give me some strength & patience.

People started whispering as they thinks me to be a cheater & whøre. But for some moment, I felt like I was deaf. Just Jungkook's threat was ringing in my ear.

"You just wait & see Y/N how I ruin your life like you ruined mine."

● ● ●

Few days passed. I had no contact with Jungkook. He blocked my number & maybe from his life too. I got a fever from these messes.

Jungkook wouldn't allow me in his house even if I go there to talk to him. So, my only hope now is office. I don't know if I could talk to him there though.

I didn't went to my desk today but straight to his cabin. I was praying that he listens to me.

As Miss Lina saw me, she cam to me & took me to a corner. Then she said, "What are you doing here, Miss Y/N?"

I asked in confusion, "What do you mean?"

"Boss has fired you."

------------End of EP 40-----------

23/04/2024
Tuesday
05:26 PM