Breast feeding

BREASTFEEDING

Someone is hungry babe!

Harry came in to the leaving room where you were watching tv, holding your 4 month old baby girl Darcy.

Oh baby come here, mummy will feed you, you said reaching for your baby girl.

Once you had her in your arms you got yourself and her comfortable and pulled your boob out for her to latch on too.

Harry came in and sat beside you on the couch looking at you and daughter.

Babe what does it feel like? Harry ask, you still looking at Darcy.
What feel like? You look confused at Harry.

Breastfeeding what is it like and I wonder what it taste like? Harry ask again.

It's just feels like she pulling on my boob and I don't no why so many questions babe? You look over at Harry

I don't no I was just wondering and well it has to be good, look at her eating away.

You smiled at your curious husband, how about you try some baby? You ask Harry.

Okay, I will try it! Harry said getting excited.

Okay babe, you laughed but your gonna have to wait in line, you said looking down at your daughter eating away.

----

15 minutes go by and Darcy was done eating, you burped her and put her in her swing.

Okay Harry are you ready, you asked Walking in the kitchen to find Harry eating some pizza.

Yes! I am ready, let's go! He said grabbing your hand and going in to the leaving room.

You sat down and pulled your boob back out but this time for your husband. Okay so just put your lips over it and sucks I guess, you said to Harry.

Babe I know how to suck on a boob, has it been that long since we did something.

Well yeah I just had a baby, you said looking at Harry who is leaning over to your boob.

-------

So how does it taste? You ask him while putting your boob back in.

It's really sweet he says back to you, but I wouldn't have it everyday, I will let Darcy have her food and I will just eat my pizza, Harry said getting up to get his food.

Oh what I'm I gonna do with you, you said to your silly husband.