Wedding night

This is a request about a smutty one shot where its their wedding night.
-
I'm writing this on my mobile my laptop stop working so I'm sorry if it's a bit messed up and I had a hard time trying to write this so it might not be that good. -
I giggle loudly, as Harry hooked his arms around my legs and picked me up to his chest, stepping into our hotel room suite "Harry you don't need to carry me in" you say to your new husband.
"I gotta keep the tradition going baby" harry chuckled, putting me down and running a hand though his hair.
"oh of course, of course" I smirked wrapping my arms around his waist pulling him closer to me and stepping out of my very tall heels, "That's much better"I whisper.
"You looked perfect today Jordan" Harry says rubbing my dress cover back.
"Thanks Mr. styles", you say running your hands through his hair.
"No problem Mrs. Styles," Harry says pinching your bum.
"I love you Harry" you say looking into his green eyes.
"I love you too baby" Harry says kissing your neck.
My eyes fluttered shut the second his pink lips touch my neck, then my lips.
The way his lips move perfect synced pace with mine, makes me want more.
I gently push his suit jacket off of his shoulder, his hands finding their way to the back of my wedding dress, "how does this even work?" Harry laughs in confusion seeming to tangle himself in the ribbons.
"Just pull them, carefully please!" I told my confused husband.
"Alright, like that" Harry murmured to himself.
I give him a big smile when as he finally removed me from my wedding dress, leaving me in my white strapless bra that my boobs falling out of, and my white thong.
Harry shook his head, while biting his lip eyeing me, from bottom to top.
"Look at my beautiful wife, I'm so lucky" Harry says moving closer to you.
"I smile into the kiss while trailing my hands around his body over his belt buckle, un doing it and pulling his pants off sliding them down his legs.
I unbutton his shirt and pulling it down his tattoo cover arms, Harry pulling me in to him, his erection pressing against my stomach.
I felt his hands on my back, running over my shoulder blades before stopping at my bra clasp.
Harry lent down and pecked his way over entire of my chest, before sliding my bra off of me and tossing it to the ground.
He placed his hands on my bum picking me up and carry me over to our hotel bed and gently laying me on the bed, making sure I was okay before kissing my the valley of my Breast as I let my finger tangle in his curls, letting out a little moan as he kisses over my hip bones.
Harry looked up from where he was with a gentle glance, before hooking his fingers under the thin white lace and pulling it down my legs.
"Are you alright love," Harry asked. As I press my toes into the bed.
" I couldn't get any better baby" you say smiling down, reaching for his hand and carefully intertwining it with me.
He gave me a loving smile before, leaning down and attaching his lips to my most sensitive bundle of nerves, wrapping them around it in a sucking motion as I arched my back off the bed allowing the pleasure, to spread through my body.
As Harry slip in his middle finger I let out a moan.
"Oh jordannn! Would you look how wet you are!" Harry say while hitting my g- spot.
"Ahhhh Harryyyy babyyy I just need you in me, I need to feel your big cock" you say moving your hip up and down.
Harry slowing withdrew himself, before standing up and removing himself from his boxers.
Harry smiled at how intently I was admiring his body.
I reach up and wrap my fingers around his cock as Harry lets out a throaty groan.
I rub my hand up and down him before he stop me and interlace our finger together, placing one of my arms over my head and holding the other in between our bodies, my bottom lips in between my teeth as my husband slip in side of me.
I moan lowly as Harry rolled his hips into me. I placed my hands on his bum, closing my eyes and letting my senses take over, not letting myself do anything but breathe and touch.
"Good baby" Harry said moving one of his hands down to my hips, as I smile and threw my head back, as he brought his hand to my clit, his soft finger moving against the sensitive skin. I winced as I felt myself nearing my high.
"I'm gonna cum" I stated, burying my face in Harry chest, running my nails over his back, as Harry picks up his pace, "Me too baby, let it go" Harry say holding you to his chest.
Moaning out Harry's name, as my tight walls clenching around his cock letting go and coming all over Harry. My walls clenching was enough to send harry over his edge. Harry buried his face in my neck as he came inside of me.
"Come here" Harry murmured once he pulled out, rolling me over and placing me on his chest, kissing my forehead, making me giggle as I pull him closer to me " I love you" Harry breathed out squeezing me into him.
"That's my favorite thing to hear baby" I say kissing Harry's chest.
"I'm glad baby" Harry says kissing your lips.
"How abut round two Mrs. Styles"
"Sounds great", You say rolling on top of Harry.
--
There you go!!!!! I hope you like it!