One night stand

One night stand.

This is a request from @hopelesslyinloveornot

This is wrote on my mobile, my Laptop is still broken. I'm sorry it took so long to write but I hope you like it and it's what you were looking for.

The picture is from @trilogynarry

I didn't even know why I was here, but from Emily my best friend coming to my house and making me come to the club and not taking a no for an answer that how I found myself sitting at the bar having shots.

Two days ago my boyfriend of 2 years broke up with me for some other girl and I haven't left my bed since then, but Emily had different plans then me, I would of been perfectly fine at home in bed with some ice cream but no Emily think it's best to put me in a skin tight white dress and black heels and go to the club.

"Jordan! Have some fun loosen up! Don't be so uptight! Let's have a other shotttt! Emily slurred over the music from her seat at the bar.

"Emily I'm not uptight, my boyfriend just broke up with me and we already took 7 shots" I said feeling the alcohol in your body.

"Well I'm sorry love, but come on let go dance then!" Emily said grabbing my hand and pulling me through the crowd to the dance floor.

We both stood in the middle of the dance floor swaying are hips to the music.

As you more your hips and close your eyes dancing to the music letting go of everything and having a good time, you feel a tall figure behind you and hands go around your hips, you lift your hands up over your head not caring who it is that has their hands on you.

Emily winking at me from across the dance floor and I just laughed at her and sway my hips more, feeling his hands turning me around and to be faces to faces with each other.

I look up to see his beautiful green eyes and that all you really could see of him because of the lights and all you have drank but you thought to yourself I could have some fun with this as You grind your hips against him as he grab the small of your back.

I turn around as the guy rested his hands on my hips as my hands were in my hair moving my head around to the music.

"Hey love, my names Harry what's yours?" The man with the deep English voice dancing with me asked.

"Hi Harry and my name is Jordan" you say still swaying your hips against him feeling something on your bum.

You smile as you move some more, Harry putting his head in your neck biting down on you.

"Jordan would you like to come back to my place" Harry asked turning you around once again.

You thought for a second how you should have some fun and how you just went through a break up and from what you saw of him he seem good looking, "yes only if you promise your not to be a creep" you say still dancing to the music.
Harry let out a loud laugh and said "I promise you I'm not".

You text Emily saying that your leaving so she won't worry about you.

You follow harry out of the club your hand in his.

"Hey Harry your car just around the corner" a tall man standing at the doors of the bar said.

"Ok thanks max" Harry said smiling at him.

Harry walked around the corner and muttered under his breath "why do they alway send the limo".

"This is yours" your said surprised.

He nodded opening the door for you.

"Oh cool" you say climbing in.

During the car ride you tried hard to not stare at Harry perfect lips and perfect eyes, but you would glance over once or twice.