He loves your accent

Request by @stylish94 I tried my best, I'm not very good at French but here goes noting! and by the way I'm not that good at writing, I'm still learning!

Y/n sat on Harry's black couch in his flat scrolling through her twitter while waiting for harry to finish his shower after a long day of him being at the studio.
Y/n and Harry have been dating just over 7 months, they met when y/n had to field in for Lou one day and do their hair and makeup for an interview.
while you were waiting for harry you decide to look through twitter, you don't like to go on twitter that much because of the hate you get because of who you are dating, but you didn't think it would hurt to just look.
while scrolling through you saw some nice comments and there were some means one but there was one that stuck with you and it was about your accent, you were always a little insecure about it, you would be afraid people couldn't understand you or you would talk to fast for them.
Harry always said how he loved it and loved when you talk French with your family but you never really believe him.
y/n put her phone done by side her and sat up on the couch, her knees pulled up to her chest, her gaze fixed on the material of her jeans. Silent tears slipped from her eyes, but she didn't wipe them away, y/n let them continue their journey down the curves of her face.
Harry came out of the bathroom without Y/n noticing.
Baby what's wrong? Did I take to long in the shower I'm sorry! Harry said kneeling down in front of you.
You look up from your jeans and just look at harry.
Love what's the matter? harry asked
Is my accents silly? you said to a very worried boyfriend of yours.
Baby no! I love your accent and why are you asking, you know how much I love it, harry said getting up and sitting beside you
I know you tell me all the time but I was on twitter when you were having a shower and I read some hate about my accent, you said cuddling into Harry's side.
Awe baby I'm sorry, I love your accent and were you are from and everything about you and your family, I am even trying to learn some French I was going to surprise you but I learn je t'aime and votre belle for you baby I love you and your accent, don't listen to anyone baby, harry said
Merci, you said smiling up at your amazing boyfriend.
How about we just stay in tonight baby and watch TV and cuddle, harry said kissing your lips.
I would love to baby, thanks you for everything, you said kissing harry back.

Well that it! thanks for the request, I hope you enjoy it! I tried my best!