Make up sex

This is a request, I tried my best I  don't know if this is what you were thinking and I hope you like it! It is wrote on my mobile because my laptop is broken so sorry if there is any mistakes. Xx

"Okay Harry I will be back later" you say to your boyfriend of two years.

"Okay babe see you later love you" Harry says back to you from the couch he was sitting on with the other boys.

"Okay bye" you say stepping out of your shared house.

Harry POV

"See mate she doesn't even say it back anymore, this has been going on for weeks now and I don't no what to do!" Harry says to his friends while drinking his beer.

"I don't no mate, are you guys fighting?" Liam asked. 

"No not that I know man, like we don't really even have sex that much anymore, we used to have it like 4 times a week and it was the best." Harry said standing up from the couch.

"That's weird man, did you say anything to her that would get her mad?" Niall ask eating a piece of pizza.

"No mate like I don't no" Harry says throwing out some of the empty beer cans.

---

Y/n POV

"I don't no, I just feel like he's hiding something". You say to Sophie while drinking your coffee.

You and Sophie came friends a little after you met Harry.

"I don't no love, I doubt he's hiding anything from you." Sophie says reassuring you.

"Do you think he's cheating!" You say a bit to loud.

"Shhhh no! Harry loves you, he wouldn't do that to you!" Sophie says.

----

"I'm home" you say sliding off your Jacket and hanging it up on the coat hook.

"Harry are you here?" You say walking into his office.

"Umm yeah I'm here sorry" Harry says closing his laptop. 

"Oh, what are you doing?" You asked your worried looking boyfriend.

"Oh noting babe how was coffee with soph?" Harry ask coming closer to you.

"Fine, but can you tell me what your hiding Harry" you raise your voice at him.

"Umm babe it's noting" Harry said reaching for you.

"No! It not noting if you have to hide it!" You say getting angry by the minute.

"I promise you it's noting!" Harry says now raising his voice.

"Whatever Harry" you say going to yours and Harry's bed room.

Harry following you into the bed room "baby I promise you it's not noting".

Your sitting down on the bed

"Harry are you cheating on me?" You say a tear slipping down your face.

"What baby of course not" Harry said holding your hands that are sitting in your lap.

You pulled your hands out of his, "Then what are you hiding" you asked wiping a tear away from your eye.

"Babe trust me! It's noting!" Harry says getting restless.

"Harry why won't tell me then!" You say getting up and going to your closet.

"Y/n trust me okay it's noting." Harry said getting frustrated

"Whatever Harry if it's noting you would of told me" you say grabing your bag and pulling it over your shoulder and going downstairs.

"Where are you going!" Harry says following close behind you.

"My mum's Harry okay" you say raising your voice again.

"Do you not trust me! Have I gave you a reason not for you to trust me" Harry says.

"No" you say looking down at the ground.

"What! I have never once cheated on you or will cheat on you Y/N!" Harry said stepping closer to you.

Harry reaching for you face "I will never cheat on you baby"

"I no I'm sorry it's just you.."you say but stop by Harry.

"It's was a surprise trip to the Bahamas baby I was going to surprise you, I will never cheat on you! I love you, and I know I have hurt you, I know because you stop saying I love you to me"

"Oh Harry baby I'm sorry I even thought that I don't no what I was thinking" you say kissing him. 

"I no it's okay baby I understand I would be worried like you too" Harry said kissing your neck.

"I missed you so much" you say letting Harry deepen the kiss.

"I missed you too baby" Harry said putting his hands under your bum and picking you up and carry you up to your guys bedroom.

Harry letting you down on the bed making sure your okay before pulling your shirt off your head and throwing it to the ground, then moving to your Jean button and opening it and sliding them down your legs and throwing them to the ground.

Your sit up on your knees and pull Harry shirt off and throw it to the Pile of clothes on the ground, then pull Harry very tight pants down and left you both only in your underwear.

Harry gently pushes you down on your back and climbs on top of you undoing your bra letting you boobs flow out as Harry start sucking on the right one and pinching the left nipple.

You let out a little moan that make Harry smile up to you, you reach down and pull Harry's underwear off of him and add them to the pile on the ground.

Harry starts kissing the Valley of your breast and down to your hips and pulling down your underwear.

"Ready baby" Harry asked looking up to you but before you could answers he licks your clit and start sucking.

"Ohhhhh harrrrry! Thattt's that's amazing" you say arching your back off the bed Harry putting his hands on your hips to hold you still, "babbby Harrry I'm closse!" You say closing your eyes shut about to cum when Harry stops "what are you doing?!" You ask sitting up on your elbows.

"I want to be inside you when you cum love," Harry says laying beside you.

You roll over on top of him swinging a leg over him as he rubs himself a couple times before lining himself at your entry and you sliding down on his cock.

"Oh baby your so tight" Harry moan out.You started bouncing up and down on him, Harry reach up and grab you boobs playing with them between his fingers, "haarry" you moan out "yes baby your so hot the way your boobs bounce around" Harry said throwing his hand back.

"Harry babbby I'm gonna cum",you say putting your hands on Harry tattoo cheat so you can be balance.

"Let it go baby! I'm right behind you" Harry said rolling you over and lifting your leg up to get a better angle of you.

As you feel you high coming you grab your bed sheets and squeeze your eyes shut as you feel your self let go, as your wall tighten around Harry, he lets out a deep moan then hits his high and soon pulls out and rolls off of you and lays beside you.

Harry pulling you into his side "that was amazing baby" Harry says trying to catch his breath.

"I love you Harry and I love how you plan a trip for us" you say reaching up and kissing Harry's lips.

"You know how happy you made me from telling me I love you" Harry said pulling you even closer to him.

"Harry your my forever and always" you say to your boyfriend.

"Forever and always baby" Harry says closing his eyes.

I hope you like it! My inbox is open so send in some request!