Scratch marks

Do you really have to go, you ask your boyfriend Harry that's getting dressed.

Yes my love, I need to go to the Studio I will be back in a couple hours okay, you better have some clothes on when I get back, or we are going to find ourselves here again.

I'm okay with that, you said to Harry getting off of the bed and wrapping your arms around him.

I know baby, Harry said giving you a kiss good bye.

---------

So how are you and y/n, Niall ask. We are good as always, Harry said back to Niall.

Harry, Niall and Louis were in the living room eating lunch, while Liam was finishing Recording.

Oh shit, how do I always spill my food on my shirt Harry said getting up and taking off his shirt.

Oh wow man! Niall said looking at Harry's back.

Did the cat get you, Louis said

What I don't have a cat, what are you guys talking about? Harry ask

Mate, your back. Niall said

Why what's wrong.. Oh shit I forgot, give me my shirt.

Oh shit man that's really cut up, you must of really had a good time before the Studio, Louis said

--------

So today at the Studio the boys saw the scratches on my back, Harry said to you while you two are laying in bed together.

Oh my gosh that's to funny! You said back to him while laughing.

Oh yeah so funny, Harry says back while tickling you.

Okay haha okay stop I'm sorry I'm sorry, you said laughing.

It's good I love you, Harry said

I love you too and Goodnight baby, you said kissing Harry good night.