Mistakes happen

Babe, I really wish I could just stay home with you and Darcy, Harry styles your husband of 3 years and your first born daughter father said to you while in your bedroom getting dressed to go out with the boys tonight.

I know babe, I wish you could stay in with me and Darcy too but your going to have fun with the boys, you said from yours and Harrys bed while breastfeeding Darcy.

You just had a baby over 3 months ago with Harry and this is Harrys first time out with the boys. They are going out to celebrate Niall 24 birthday at new pub in town.

Okay I better get going, Liam should be here any minute. I love you guys, Harry said kissing you and Darcy bye.

----

Your Pov.

Come in, you said to Gemma from the couch in the living room, where you and Darcy are sitting.

Hey y/n! How my beautiful niece doing Gemma says while reaching for Darcy.

She doing good, how have you been gemm. You said looking over at your sister in law and your daughter.

I have been good, works a little crazy but over all I'm good, what about you, Gemma said back to you.

I'm good but It's weird with Harry not being here, he's hasn't left mine and Darcy side since she was born, he's a really good dad, You said to Gemma.

Well I'm glad he's a good daddy to my niece, and yes it must be weird but you have me and your beautiful daughter and we all are going to have a girls night and rent a movie and watch it, Gemma said back to you.

---

The boys are in the V.I.P section of the pub.

Harry's Pov.

Man, it's so weird being out at the pub tonight and not being at home with my girls, Harry said to Louis while drinking his beer.

I know man, it was weird for me too my first night out without my kids and wife, Louis said back to Harry.

Maybe I should call and check in, Harry said getting up.

No man! She fine! Gemma over there isn't she? Louis said.

Yeah I guess, Harry said sitting back down.

Man, she will be okay let's just go have some fun, we need it, Louis said getting up with Harry following him.

-------

Your P.O.V

That was such a good movie, you said to Gemma while breast feeding Darcy.

I know! It was so funny! Gemma said well looking through her Twitter feed.

Y/n promise me you won't freak out, Gemma said getting up from the other couch and coming over to sit beside you.

Okay? I won't! What is it. You said fixing your boobs back in your shirt.

Oh my gosh! Gemma where'd you find that! Why is he doing that! You said looking at Gemma phone.

I found it on Twitter and I don't no my love, Gemma said closing the app.

Does he not think I'm sexy anymore, he must not who would, look at me! You said looking down at your self.

Don't say that y/n! Your gorgeous! You just had a baby 3 months ago, your not going to go right back to the way you use to look but come on, Harry should understand that, Gemma said rubbing your back.

Yeah I guess, I don't no I think I'm going to go to bed, thanks for coming over Gemma, you said getting up and going up stairs.

Harrys P.O.V

* Ring * Ring *

Hello, Harry said picking up the phone.

Harry! You stupid bastard! What do you think your doing! Getting a lap dance! Gemma yelled through the phone.

How did you know about that, oh shit! Did y/n see it? Harry asked.

Yes stupid! She just went up stairs, crying pretty sure, Gemma said getting in her car.

Oh shit! Gemm! What do I do! It was stupid, the boys did it as a joke, I wasn't going to do it but the boys made me do it! I'm going home, thanks for calling me see you soon, Harry said hanging up the phone and calling a taxi.

----

Harry quietly came inside and went upstairs to find y/n in their bedroom, laying in bed crying.

Baby.. I'm so so sorry! I didn't mean any of this to happen, the boys thought it would be funny, Harry said sitting on the bed by your feet.

Whatever.. You said moving your feet up near your stomach.

Y/n look at me Harry said getting closer to you.

What! So you can just dance with other girls, while me and your daughter are at home! You said Turing away from Harry.

Baby I'm sorry I didn't mean for any of this to happen and it will never happen again, Harry said trying to rub your back.

I know why you did it, because I'm not sexy anymore after the baby you haven't even gave me any attention, you are not even interested, what I understand look at me, I'm ugly now with all my baby fat, you said holding back you cries.

Don't ever say that again baby! Your so sexy, you may not be back at your wight before the baby but I rather you at this then that, look at your boobs they are huge! And your bum, you don't even know how many times I look at it a day, and the most sexy thing is that your the mother of my baby girl and no girl is going to change that, Harry said kissing your forehead.

Are you sure your not just saying that, you said sitting up in bed.

I'm positive babe, I love you and nothing will ever happen like that again, Harry said kissing your lips.

Okay I'm sorry for crying, you said looking down at your hands.

Don't say sorry baby I'm the one that's sorry for making you cry, Harry said getting up and taking his shirt and pants off and getting in bed with you.

Okay I love you, good night Harry.

Good night baby, Harry said cuddling into you.

Xxx