10

🌶️

She looks at me like a deer caught in headlights.

This little muse did not disappoint. She definitely did not give up without a fight.

"Well,well..What do we have here?" i say, leaning against the wall with my hands in my pant's pockets "Lost your way?"

She rolls her eyes, obviously annoyed, and i can't help but smirk, her attitude amusing me.

"Don't you know it's rude to break in, in someone's room?" i say, not looking at her and fixing my cuffs

"Don't you know it's rude to take photos of people while they're naked and threaten them with it?" she states dryly and i chuckle, looking up at her unamused eyes as she crosses her arms over her chest, making her breasts stand out even more. Well, i'm no gentleman.

She notices my glance and drops her arms, irritated and opens her purse taking her Marlboro Red cigarette pack out of the bag, taking a cigarette.

She places the cigarette between her lips and lights it with her Zippo, throwing the cigarette pack and the lighter on her bag and taking a drag of the cigarette.

"It's also rude to smoke in someone's room without permission." i state a bit annoyed, the smell of nicotine filling my room

She just takes another drag of the cigarette, just to spite me, her defying gaze making me hard. Yes, she is definitely gonna be fun.

The way she exhales the smoke, her red lips making this simple gesture seem so hot that it makes me feel stupid in why i only noticed her a week ago.

I chuckle, taking a step closer to her "You know those cigarettes are a threat to your health."

"I worry about my health and you worry about yours." she says dryly, standing her ground, even mocking me and i can't help but chuckle at the way she dismisses me.

Sirius walks near her and sits in front of her waiting for her to pet him. A smile ghosts her face as she scratches his head with her perfectly manicured maroon nails.

"How did he not rip you to pieces the moment you entered the room? He hates strangers." i say curiously, looking at how Sirius is so comfortable with her.

"Dogs like me" she says dryly, still looking at Sirius.

"Well, you are lucky. If it had been anyone else, he wouldn't have left any remains of their body."

"I think he just acts the way he's expected to, a violent dog who doesn't know why he bites. Maybe he got bored of it."  she says exhaling the smoke of her cigarette, the cigarette smell filling the room and even though i hate cigarette smell, it seems intoxicating when she does it.

"You poor dog. I only know this human being for a week and i can't wait to remove him from my life. How can you even stand him?" she coos at Sirius

"Ha Ha" i say humorless

She glances at the frame on my desk, a photo of me and Tavi after her soccer match. The kid is smiling and i was smiling too. I had been so proud of her that day. It's also the only frame i have in this room or in my house

Nesta smiles faintly "Cute kid."

"My cousin."

"Hm." Nostalgia crosses her eyes, a hurtful memory i think as she watches the photo of me and Tavi.

I did some research about her. Turns out that 1 year ago, she lost her cousin in mysterious circumstances.

She shakes it off,the feeling and looks me in my eyes, putting her porcelain perfect mask back on and drags her cigarette harder, probably looking for some sort other than calmness