chapter 2

Pretty soon, John dory, clay,bruce, branch and Floyd were on their way to chez Dantes.

John dory,clay and Bruce were chatting with each other.

Floyd on the other hand was quiet as he walked. Branch glanced back and frowned, was Floyd doing ok? Taking a deep breath branch walked over to Floyd and gently touched Floyd on his shoulder.

Floyd gasped in surprise and looked up, he relaxed a bit seeing it was branch.

"Floyd,are...are you alright? You've been quiet ever since we left the bunker."

Floyd nodded. "I'm fine branch. Please don't worry about me."

Branch looked at floyd not convinced but not wanting to make Floyd feel like he was obligated to tell him what was going on right away. But... he could tell something was wrong. But what was it? Was Floyd still tired? He did have that nightmare late at night.

Branch noticed they were approaching chez Dantes. Maybe after breakfast Floyd would feel comfortable enough to talk about what was going on?

Pretty soon they had arrived at chez Dantes where they were greeted

By poppy and viva.

Poppy hugged each of the brothers and greeted branch with a kiss.

Branch smiled. "Morning poppy. You sleep ok?"

"I had the best sleep branch. How about you and your brothers?"

Branch froze 'what should we say' he thought. 'If we tell poppy we woke up to Floyd having a bad dream. Poppy will ask what his dream was about and I don't want Floyd to feel pressured to tell us what's bothering him, unless he feels ready.

"Floyd? Floyd are you alright?" Branch glanced at Floyd who blinked a bit sleepily.

"Huh?" Floyd looked confused and rubbed his eyes. Had he dozed off for a second..

"You look a bit tired." Viva said.

Branch's eyes widened in fear. Oh no. Poppy and viva were going to catch onto the fact Floyd had a nightmare. What should he do?

"He's fine." A voice said. Branch looked around before he realized that it was him who had spoken. "He's still waking up. Just needs a little coffee and he will be feeling better. Right floyd?"

Floyd looked over at branch before he gently smiled and nodded. "Yeah. I'm just...still waking up."

Poppy gently smiled. "Come on. Let's get inside so we can eat."

As the walked to their table. Bruce looked around in awe. "Wow this place looks really fancy."

"Wait til you try the breakfast specials bruce." Branch smiled. "I actually had breakfast here. Their breakfasts are amazing and the coffee is incredible."

Pretty soon their breakfast was placed in front of them. Poppy got the chocolate chip pancakes with whipped cream. Viva got some waffles with syrup, whipped cream and strawberries.

Clay got some French toast with a side order of fried eggs.

John dory got eggs and sausages.

Bruce got some toast,fried eggs and bacon.

Branch got toast, and scrambled eggs.

Floyd looked at his breakfast he got muffins with strawberries and chocolate chips.

Everyone began to eat their breakfast, well everyone except floyd. Well floyd did try to eat but... he just didn't have any appetite.

Branch noticed this and whispered. "Floyd. What's wrong?are the muffins to hot?"