chapter 5

Brandy was in the kitchen,preparing a customer's order when she heard a voice which she loved to hear.

"Hello brandy."She smiled and turned around smiling. There was her husband walking up to her behind him were his husband's brothers and two girl trolls.

Brandy picked up her husband and hugged him.

"Welcome home bruce.I missed you so much." Just then their 13 kids came running and on seeing bruce they began to excitedly cry out.

"Daddy we missed you."

"Daddy, can we go to trollstopia with you next time you go?"

"Kids please settle down.your father just got back." Brandy smiled. The kids then turned and seeing their uncles and poppy and viva ran to them.

Bruce smiled at his wife. "Hey Brandy is it alright if my brothers and the girls spend the weekend her at vacay island. See Floyd's been having nightmares about velvet and I thought..."

"That spending the weekend here will help him relax and forget about velvet so he stops having nightmares?" Brandy them smiled. "That's a wonderful idea bruce. It'll give me and the kids time to get to know your brothers a lot better."

"And out future aunt poppy." La breezy said.

"Can we attend the wedding?" Bruce Jr asked. "We promise to be good."

Branch and Poppy looked nervous they blushed.

Branch started to stammer nervously. "I'm not ready for that yet. Poppy and I became boyfriend and girlfriend 2 months ago."

Poppy looked nervous "I'm not ready to get married yet." She said.

"OK Bruce Jr. That's enough about marriage. Poppy and Branch are not ready for that step yet." Bruce said. Besides its way too soon for them to get married.

Bruce Jr looked down. "Sorry uncle branch he said

Branch smiled gently. "It's ok bruce jr." Bruce Jr headed to the kitchen. "Dad can I have a cookie " his father handed him a cookie with Bruce Jr began to eat.

Labreezie was siting talking to clay while viva braided her hair.

Later on after having g lunch. Popy, branch, viva, clay, John dory, and Floyd were in their swim outfits and were putting on sunscreen.

John dory was about to put some sunscreen on rhonda when Clay said. "John I don't think rhonda needs sunscreen."

John dory paused and looked at rhonda who looked rather displeased about the fact that John Dory had been about to put sunscreen on her.

"Sorry girl." John dory said as he rubbed Rhonda who purred and nestled into the sNd closing her eyes for a nap.

Soon all the trolls came out with sunscreen on.

"OK that's everyone. Now we can have some fun in the sun." Viva squealed.

"Hang on viva." We need to wait for the sunscreen to dry. We need to wait about 20 minutes." Clay said

Viva frowned . "So what can we do while we wait?"

"Well we can talk about what we been doing for 20 years. Except for branch and Floyd they already did." Poppy said.

"Hey did I ever tell you guys how I met rhonda?"

Clay replied

" no but I get the feeling that you are about to."Bruce said.

John dory smiled. "OK so it was at the neverglade trail. I had been hiking all day and was feeling tired so, I decided to set up camp for the night. I got out my tent and set it up.