chapter 7

The rest of the day was filled with fun: swimming, surfing, playing frisbee,volleyball, playing in the sand, and karaoke later on. During their stay branch, John dory, clay, viva and poppy also hung out with Brandy and Bruce's kids and got to know each other a bit better.

The rest of the weekend seemed to fly by but all too soon,the weekend had ended.

John dory placed the last of the suitcases in Rhonda. He approach bruce and hugged him.

"You sure you don't want to come back to trollstopia with us?"

Bruce shook his head. "I promise I'll be visiting verry soon John. I promise. I could never leave this place forever though. This is my home. And I have a family who I love very much. I promise I'll be visiting trollstopia before you guys know it."

Brandy smiled. "Be Safe and come again anytime."

Poppy smiled "Thanks Brandy." She said

Everyone except for Bruce got into Rhonda. John dory sat up front in the driver's seat.

Everyone ready? He asked.

"Yes john dory." Everyone said.

"Alright here we go." John dory said. And with that he pressed the hustle button which took them back to trollstopia.

As soon as they stepped out of rhonda. They were met with cheers from all the trolls.

Viva and poppy raced over to their dad and hugged him. "How was the vacation girls?"

Viva smiled. "It was fantastamazing Dad, we had so much fun."

The members of kismet ran up to branch.

"HI branch." Hype smiled.

"How was the vacation?" Ablaze asked.

"It was great. We all had a fun time." Branch smiled

Boom smiled and waved at floyd who smiled.

"HI boom."

Boom ran and greeted Floyd with a hug. "How was your vacation? Did you have fun?"

Floyd chuckled. "Yep and I actually slept without any nightmares. I think this vacation really was what I needed."

Boom smiled, he was happy to hear the Floyd had a good time.

Trickee smiled. "Hey branch the guys and I were talking and we were wondering if we could hang out with you and your brothers next weekend?"

"Sure thing trickee." Branch smiled.

Later that evening after dinner Floyd climbed into bed already in his pajamas. He sleepily snuggled under the covers. His eyes started to close when their was a knock on the door. He opened his eyes and sat up. "Yes?" He called out.

The door opened and in came John dory. He sat on the edge of bed. "Just wanted to check up on you before going to bed."

Floyd smiled. "Thanks John. I'm doing ok." He yawned hugely. "I'm ready for bed. Brushed my teeth. I get the feeling I'm going to have the best sleep ever."

John dory smiled. "Just remember. If you have any nightmares, come to me . Ok?"

Floyd nodded sleepily. John dory smiled and kissed his brother's forehead. Floyd yawned and laying his head on the pillow,was immediately asleep, snoring peacefully.

John Dory gently smiled. "Goodnight Floyd.sleep well little bro." He got out and quietly made his way to bed. He got under the covers and slowly fell asleep, snoring loudly.