Captured

TW: VIOLENCE, KNIFES, GUNS,DEATH ECT

We are in a car König has rented. We changed clothes to something more suitable for spying on the safehouse. I was wearing green cargo pants, a tight black long sleeve shirt and combat boots. König was wearing the exact same thing, but he had a black T-shirt. The same one he was wearing in the morning to be exact.

I had hidden a knife under my shirt and König had a few too. He also had taken a pistol, but I didn't know where it was. He also had a black duffel bag with him. I had no idea what was in it or what he was planning on taking with him, but I didn't ask.

As we arrive to the area the safe house is located in König drives the car into a smaller road in the middle of the forest. We don't want to get caught because of the engine.

We walk quite a long time until I notice the silhouette of the safehouse and inform König by tugging on his shirt. He looks down at me and I point at the safehouse. Suddenly König pushes me down and I slightly gasp. He brings a finger on the place where his lips would be and points at a guard infront of the house.

"I'm going to go in and see if I can find anything. You just stay right here. Dead silent. You do not try and follow me. If someone spots you, run. Do you understand?" König whisper to me raising his voice slightly at the end.

"Yes sir." I give him a nod and he leaves. He sneaks up behind the guard and slits his throat. The guard tries to gasp for air, but just starts to choke on his own blood. König covers his moth and drags him into a nearby bush. Soon after I can see him slip into the building with the a key I suppose he took from the guard.

~Time skip~

I don't know how long it has been since König entered the building, but I'm starting to get tired and bored. I have not heard any gunshots nor shouting. I don't know if they know that König is inside or not. I don't know if there is anyone or anything inside. I don't know so many things.

I sit in my hiding spot for what feels like 15minutes until I hear footsteps. I peak my head out from the bush to see another guard looking at the pile of blood on the ground. His gaze follows the blood to the bush König had hid the body in. Soon I hear him swearing and them contacting his teammates.

"Someone is here. Protect the files. We can't afford losing them." He turns his head around and locks eyes with me.

I quickly duck my head down. I don't want to get caught. I'm not sure if he saw me or not, but I hope he didn't. My breathing starts to quicken and I can feel my heart beating so fast I think I'm about to pass out.

My suspicions are confirmed when I feel a pair of hands grab me from behind and turn me around. The man pushes me on my back and sits on top of me.

I grab my knife from under my shirt and attempt to stab him. Unfortunately he is faster and grabs my wrist pinning it against the ground. Next I try and punch him and that ends up to be the right choice. I punch him hard in the gaw and he grunts and falls backwards.

I kick him off me and run off leaving my only weapon on the ground. I can hear his fast footsteps from behind me getting closer and closer every second.
'Shit shit shit.' I think to myself. I trip over a root and fall on my stomach, which earns a groan from me.

I feel something heavy on my back and know it's the man. He grabs both my arms and holds them behind me making it impossible to escape.