Chapter 1: We're dating...?

"I can't believe they sended us to go eat something together." Malachi complains. "Do you think I'm enjoying this?" You say coldly at which he just scoffs and takes a bite of his sushi. Then a waiter who looks about 17 year old walks over to us. "So you guys need anything else?" He asks, looking straight at you. You look at Malachi for him to say something and he notices and speaks up. "Uhm, I would like a choclate ice cream in a bowl please." he says. "Mhm sure. And for you pretty girl?" he asks with a teasing grin in a flirtatious tone. Ofcourse that made you uncomfortable. "Uhm same as him--vanilla instead." I just say. "Okay the price for all of this would be 32 dollars but uhh...for you I could make an exeption." He says in a flirtatious-wishper tone, leaning closer to you. Well that comment changes everything! You thank him and he walks away. 

"You're seriously just gonna let him flirt with you??" Malachi asks, glaring at my in disbelief. "Uhh, discount." You say as if it's the most obvious thing in the world. "Yeah but--he doesn't look like a nice guy." "And you are?" "Well maybe not to you but to everyone else I am." At that you just can't help but scoff. "That's just ridicilous." You say and he rolls his eyes as he sees the waiter come back. "There you go." he says as he places our desserts on the table and then hands you a small paper with a smirk and walks away again. You open it and just stare at it in shock. "What is it?" Malachi asks and you just hand him the note.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

'Call me:

(his phone number)

- Tyler

P.S. you're not gonna forget that name for a while ;)'

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Is that dude serious?" Malachi says in a disgusted tone. "Just leave it. Eat your ice cream and we'll get going as soon as possible." You tell him. "Because you don't wanna be around him or because you don't wanna be around me?" "Both." "Okay." He just mumbles as he takes a bite of his choclate ice cream. It's quiet for a while until he decides to speak up. "Choclate is better by the way." He tells you bluntly. "No it's not, vanilla is." "Vanilla's so basic." "Vanilla is the most famous for a reason." "Oh god, we do this all. the. time. Like when you say: 'Spider-Man is the face of Marvel for a reason.' Which may be true but he's definitly not the best." Malachi states. "Yes he is." You say while chuckling. "No he isn't." he says while also chuckling. "Okay just--try the vanilla and I'll try the choclatte, see which one is better." You say, he agrees and scoots closer, holding his spoon infront of you. "I'm not a baby, Barton." You say coldly. "I need to make sure you really eat it." He says and with that he gently holds your chin and you eat the ice cream. "Not bad. Your turn." "Not bad???" "You're turn." You repeat, scotting closer to the table. He eats the ice cream and his face kinda lights up. "I take my words back." He says leaning into his chair with parted lips at which you just chuckle.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

You were about to leave the restaurant you were sent to, to get along. Which you absolutly didn't--maybe at 1 point but never again. Just when you and Malachi were about to leave, you hear a voice. "Hey gorgeous. Already leaving?" You stop in your tracks at which Malachi does the same and you clear your troath. "Yeah..." "Come onnn. Not even a goodbye kiss?" Tyler asks with a sly smirk and a flirtatious tone. You hear Malachi scoff next to you. "You know, if you stick around for a while we could go to my place after my shift and--" At that comment you grab Malachi's hand without realizing it and hold it tightly. He takes that as a sign of stepping in. "We're 16 you perv. What's wrong with you." Malachi says in an annoyed tone. "What? She clearly likes it." "No she doesn't. She has a boyfriend." Malachi lies at which you nod in agreement. The waiter looks down at you and Malachi's hands which are still intertwined. "Are you her boyfriend?" he asks. You and Malachi look at each other, read each others facial expressions and turn back to look at Tyler. 

"Yes." You both say in unison. "I mean, what does it look like? We're a boy and a girl who are going out to eat. That's definitly a date isn't it? And I would appreciate it if you leave my girlfriend alone." Malachi tells the waiter, wrapping his arm around your shoulder. "Okay, sorry man." Tyler says in a slight annoyed tone. Then we hear a teenage girl's voice from afar. "OMG THE MALACHI BARTON AND THE Y/N Y/L/N ARE DATING?? I NEED TO TWEET THIS RIGHT NOW." she says excitedly. Sh*t. Malachi grabs your hand tightly and walks you out of the restaurant. As you two get into his car, you both just lean back in your seats, still holding each others hands tightly. "What have we done?" Malachi says in disbelief, staring infront of him. You groan in frutration.

What have you guys done?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------